No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm waiting for at least one Republican-controlled municipality that suffers a terrorist attack or a riot of this nature to start suing media outlets for encouraging it to happen. The media lied repeatedly about Jacob Blake, and then the media lied repeatedly about Kyle Rittenhouse. They have the blood of at least six victims on their hands.

Comment

• But now, for some levity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Of course there is prejudice in the US. My point was that BLM's line that there is no equity and no justice for people of color in America just took a hit in two important cases.

Secondary to that, we've seen two cases both involving the issues of racism and white supremacy and attempts by the left and the right to define these two trials as being about the warped causes the two sides support. Both of these cases demonstrate that in America's courts of law, the facts determine the verdicts not the shrill voices of the hard left or hard right spewing their non-sense.
        a). you think they care at all about reality?

b). it appears that only one case has an underlying theme of racism, and it wasn't the Rittenhouse case despite what the media said for over a year. and it's being memory holed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

The Arbery case doesn't even see the light of day had the video of the murder not surfaced. It took two months to arrest these guys.
          Kyle Rittenhouse goes away for life if there wasn't the video.

Comment

• hISW91Ug.png

Comment

• YLe7Eo0N.jpg

Comment

• it's the SUV's fault guys.

WOfVviJq.jpg

Comment

• "experts"

ZMHHlHY0.jpg

Comment

• Yeah, all of that is pretty ridiculous. But I think reasonable people are filtering this kind of bull-shit rhetoric out. The courts seem to be and the juries within them and at trial seem to be. We're not anywhere close to wear we need to be in a society where law and order takes precedence over the chaotic specter of blatantly lawless conduct, but we're moving in the right direction. Most of the crap associated with "defund the police" and turning over blocks of cities to mob control are DOA when citizens in those places where this idiocy comes up go before city councils and call them out.

Same goes for public education. I posted about a conservative movement that's starting in VA and from there going national where local school boards, having received overwhelming parental opposition to leftist's (widely defined) attempts to change public education curricula to suit the propaganda they want taught, are saying enough. Not there yet, but push-back is happening.

I think waves of political opposition to progressive ideals is going to be seen in 2022 and 2024 at the local, state and federal levels and that is going to swing the pendulum rapidly away from radical leftist ideals and more steadily away from the wokeism that has infiltrated law making bodies in all parts of America and back towards more moderate views.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                      it's the SUV's fault guys.
                      The obsession over the term “SUV” is odd too. It was a Ford Escape. I have one those and suffice to say that it’s not exactly an Abrams tank. Maybe these crafty bastards are trying to figure climate guilt into their narrative as well.

Comment

• Happy Bird Day to all you twatwaffles!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The second criteria requires actually witnessing the crime take place and the presence of immediacy. Seeing a video of him wandering a construction site and then two months later encountering him at the grocery store does NOT allow you to whip out your gun and scream "move and i'll blow your fucking head off" in the middle of the dog food aisle UNLESS (possibly) the crime you're detaining him for is a felony class offense.

That's just plain good writing, DSL.

Comment

• Q40bNAHG.png

Comment

• And worse yet, it eventually led to the Lions annual shit show.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                                And worse yet, it eventually led to the Lions annual shit show.
                                I still haven't seen the final score, they put me to sleep as usual.;

Comment

Working...
                                X