X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FE5LW2xXwAQqaw0?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Black Nationalist Lives Matter

Comment

• Equality under the law. It's great to live in such a country.

Definitely worth a few minutes to scroll through.
      Last edited by Mike; November 23, 2021, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Geezer, you point out that low vax rate areas in Africa aren't experiencing large scale outbreaks. That is another example, among many, of the mysterious ways SARS2 behaves. What governments lack in the face of those mysteries is humility in recognizing that acting in costly, unproductive ways to try to control what a very difficult virus to control is counterproductive. Actions like that are more reflective of the human race's arrogance in believing everything in nature can be controlled. It can't be, not completely, albeit with SARS2, things like vaccines have an outsized positive impact compared to any other humanly devised and perceived as effective mitigation measure - e.g., masks, social distancing, restricting mobility. These have some impact but not much.

Expert Virologists and Epidemiologists will tell you that governments will do best in bringing the SARS2 pandemic to heel by emphasizing vaccine acquisition, targeted distribution and administration. The rest is window dressing and falls into the category of well, we're doing something. Way better off in this shit-storm not doing that anymore, IMO.
        I tried to post some quotes from the article about Africa in the WSJ comments section today and was edited out. This is about the only place that Ivermectin or Hydroxycloriquin can be discussed. That is just wrong on so many levels. "Expert Virologists and Epidemiologists" are protecting their own ass by limiting discussion of "mysteries" that appear and have a rational explanation. To me, it is compelling that those AFRICAN countries giving H+I have a much lower rate of death or infection than those AFRICAN countries not giving H+I. To edit out discussion of these mysteries is just anti-American.

Jeff: What do you think about therapeutics taken prophylactically?

Comment

• FE5X8QkWUAoVmrO?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Equality under the law. It's great to live in such a country.

Definitely worth a few minutes to scroll through.
              Sorry, but she lost some credibility when her first top post is about how she's never going to stop tweeting about her cats. You can never really trust cat people.

Comment

• Good catch. If had known I wouldn’t have trusted her.

Comment

• OTH, Tom, the tweets make a great point and I'm glad the tweetosphere actually is mounting some credible rebuttal. To bad this stuff has to be outed by amateurs instead of professional journalists who I fear won't right about it because it is inconsistent with their own alternate reality.

BTW, the video Kapture posted is attempting to do the same thing - push back against the incredible lunacy of the left in characterizing anything about the Rittenhouse trial. My take ....... stay off fucking twitter.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

OTH, Tom, the tweets make a great point and I'm glad the tweetosphere actually is mounting some credible rebuttal. To bad this stuff has to be outed by amateurs instead of professional journalists who I fear won't right about it because it is inconsistent with their own alternate reality.

BTW, the video Kapture posted is attempting to do the same thing - push back against the incredible lunacy of the left in characterizing anything about the Rittenhouse trial. My take ....... stay off fucking twitter.
                    It's rather important, I think, to be aware of what these folks say.
                    Last edited by Kapture1; November 23, 2021, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• 4.9 million people watched Tucker's interview, more than 2.5 times the audience of MSNBC and CNN, combined, for the same time slot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

It's rather important, I think, to be aware of what these folks say.
                        Why? They are idiots and what they say on Twitter has nothing to do with shaping policy - well, they might think it does but the reality is that they become enamored with how many other idiots as measured by "likes" are buying the stupid shit they spout.

I think there are influential non-government types out there that get listened to by Congress and the current administration that actually does make policy but they aren't on Twitter.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Being fair here... I do find it wrong that big tech YouTube buries that Rittenhouse interview on their "explore"/ trending list. Basically, it's for videos that are currently trending.
                          - Iman Shumpert's Freestyle, Dancing with the Starts. 700k views in 19 hours. #2 most trending video.
                          - Rittenhouse interview on Fox News. 2.6M views in 20 hours. Nah, bury it as the 30th story under the news section.

This is where I'll say big tech is objectively being shady.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Speaking of the Rittenhouse interview, he trashed his original attorney, scummy sleazebag grifter Lin Wood. Wood has been having a meltdown all day on Telegram, attacking former allies Sydney Powell and Michael Flynn.

Just a shame watching these snakes bite each other

Comment

• Lin is a piece of shit. A fucking snake if I've ever seen one.

Comment

Why? They are idiots and what they say on Twitter has nothing to do with shaping policy - well, they might think it does but the reality is that they become enamored with how many other idiots as measured by "likes" are buying the stupid shit they spout.

I think there are influential non-government types out there that get listened to by Congress and the current administration that actually does make policy but they aren't on Twitter.
                                Because you keep your enemies close. I like to hear straight from the Marxist's mouths the vision they have for this country, it's universally accepted on the left, that's where the party's heading, blue checkmark n all.
                                Last edited by Kapture1; November 23, 2021, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X