• Comment

• a3e5fdf410d85855.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        Nutjob
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mayor De Blasio on the verdict:

"This verdict is disgusting and it sends a horrible message to this country.

Where is the justice in this?

We can't let this go. We need stronger laws to stop violent extremism within our own nation."

Inciting a riot? Where is the outrage?

He is a certifiable nutjob.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• bhuWiH9e.jpg

Comment

• Add him to the list of future contributors to the Kyle Rittenhouse retirement fund.

Comment

• The Simpsons GIFI’ve heard that Rittenhouse carried an AK-47 across state lines and shot three innocent black people peacefully protesting.

Here is the kicker: it was on ESPN.

The amount of uninformed jumps to judgment without even a modicum of knowledge on the, you know, actual facts of the case is mind boggling. It’s almost like they don’t care what the facts are if it contradicts their narrative. But, nah, as Ralph Wiggum once said, “That’s unpossible.”
                Last edited by AlabamAlum; November 19, 2021, 04:04 PM.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• FElcpntXoAkhpCV?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Fuck Keith Olbermann.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FElh9dUXoAg-v1m?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Biden's respect for the Jury's decision lasted an hour, now describes himself as angry at what the jury did.

Comment

• Does Olberman even have a job, other than sitting on his posterior?
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I doubt Biden even saw that statement, much less had any voice in issuing it.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Chairman Poopypants!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A felon, a woman beater, and a pedophile all walk into a bar.

Kyle says, “Shots are on me.”

(Full disclosure: I started drinking 3 hours ago.)
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Where are all of the fact checking sites when you need them?
                                Last edited by Hannibal; November 19, 2021, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X