X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhKay9uS.jpg

lmmfao

Comment

• My twitter feed starting to shows reports of a new explosion in Kabul. Great.

Comment

• Look, we need to remember....this is GWB's fault. Maybe Obama's. DJT's.

Chairman Big Rig is doing all he can to turn 7-2 off into a winning hand. Unfortunately, the Taliban are holding pocket cowboys.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Not saying this is impossible but is this a joke or did you actually see something about him going to Delaware? All overseas military dead pass through Dover AFB so its certainly possible he's going there to meet returning coffins.

He was supposed to meet the new Israeli PM today and that got postponed till tomorrow. If he's leaving for vacation (I don't think that's happening) then his Presidency's over and I'd support impeaching him myself.

And right before I hit post the WH says Biden will be speaking today.
          must have changed over the last 4 hours

Comment

• coordinated attack

those 1500-4000 plus citizens left in afghanistan are fokked.

its really time to pick out about 10 taliban targets and blast the fok out of them and quite possible land a another division i-take over baghrna get th fok out of kabul--the only ones left were the turks --now theyre gone-- those 3000 marines against a humanitarian crisis and a bunckh of talban isis MFERS in the middle of a city of 4 million. think black hawk down x 100

if joe doesnt want to save americans then you pull out those marines now

It only a matter of time before they take down one of those transports

Comment

• Biden to speak at 5:00 now.

Comment

• I'm fully invested in possibility #1. The cascade of events is simply too convincing in supporting idiocy, catastrophic idiocy, in the operational chain of command and the HMFWIC (Head Mother Fucker What's in Charge) is the president, Joe Biden.

I just now happen to be watching Tora Tora Tora, a 1970 epic cataloging the catastrophic attack on Pearl Harbor and the incompetence attendant to allowing it to occur unopposed.

This is worse. 100 times worse.

Where is FDR when we need him. Joe, your up. Easy out.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Joe Xiden

Comment

• if joe doesnt want to save americans then you pull out those marines now

I'm actually wondering how they'll react to this. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he packed up early and left. I don't know how many planes they have on the ground. There is several thousand people that still need to get out of the airport. I don't know how you load up those last couple planes full of troops with nobody manning the gate but we're gonna find out.

Comment

• tXrheveV.jpg

Comment

• EiiJnfLZ.png

Comment

• ISIS-Khorasan has been launching suicide attacks in and around Kabul since 2016. This is the last chance for those goat fukkers to take a swing at us. We should have gotten out years ago. Not to excuse this massive clusterfuck we're currently conducting, if you want someone to blame, blame Obama. One of his first term pillar campaign promises was to leave Afganistan immediately.
                          I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Jon, on a macro level, you’re probably right. On a micro level this was a very poorly planned bug-out. The strategy is grade-school weak, the intelligence we had on the Afghani government and military was embarrassingly bad, and the equipment and armaments we essentially gifted them was mind-blowing. The plan was a gumbo of naïveté and idiocy, peppered with bad, cart-before-horse planning - and the buck stops with Biden.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Agreed, the evacuation has been/is a travesty. Mike, up posts, points out how painfully obvious it was/is and why this nightmare has come about. We should have been gone years ago. It looks to me Biden just said "leave, starting next month" without thought to logistics at all. He owns that part of it.
                              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• "They gave me a list here, the first person I was instructed to call on was...."

fucking wow

Breaking News | Observing world events unfold in the grand theater of our time.

Comment

Working...
                                X