Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So everyone voted, right?

Comment

• Yep...some dead...some alive...some more than once...you betcha...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Col Buchanan - when you finish your current round of tormenting the Europeans from the comfort of the Lust Barge, I recently finished a book you might enjoy. "The LaFayette Escadrille" by Herbert Mason Jr. I have never before read a niche military history that I could not put down. Though I was gifted this book, I sought out and purchased an autographed copy for my library. It's that good if you have an interest in early or military aviation. A respected work on the subject matter.

Thriftbooks, Biblio.com and AbeBooks all have copies for less than $6 hardcover.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          There’s not a shred of actual evidence that any voters have actually been stopped from voting because they were unable to comply with easy requirements. Everyone who wants to vote, does. Full stop.

In contrast, there was gads of evidence of this happening during actual Jim Crow.
          It’s still this. No one is disputing or refuting this.

And yet our President has referred to voting laws as “Jim Crow on steroids” and “no hyperbole” the biggest challenge to our democracy since the Civil War.

It’s a fucking disgraceful lie and EVERYONE knows it is.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• VOTING IS EASY. It’s easier than it ever has been. No dispute. None.

But, JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!!!! So, we must federalize local and state elections. Disgraceful.

Comment

• CJ has made a long career out of lying...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My mother-in- would not have been able to vote if she had not had a lot of help from her children. It shouldn't be that way.

It is a lot like the argument for getting rid of social security. Most of us posting here would do better investing by ourselves and don't need the help, but that is not who it was designed for.

You fuckers all had/have no problem voting. That is not the case for many Americans.

Make it easier.

There is no good reason not to
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

You fuckers all had/have no problem voting. That is not the case for many Americans.
                  At some point we'll all have a problem taking a shit, too. That's how it goes. But at 97 (and congrats to her, btw), she was able to cast her vote. A fantastic story of responsible family members helping their elders. May your family be an example to others.

Comment

• That is a bullshit response.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Do we have hard evidence of people who want to vote but can’t? This is the same standard folks use for voter fraud. Do we have that evidence? CGVT’s tales have added to mountain of evidence that people who want vote vote. Because it’s easy. Easier than it ever has been.

Yet, JIM CROW IN STEROIDS!!!! Disgraceful fucking lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

At some point we'll all have a problem taking a shit, too. That's how it goes. But at 97 (and congrats to her, btw), she was able to cast her vote. A fantastic story of responsible family members helping their elders. May your family be an example to others.
                        Spot on

Comment

• Voting is easy and easier than it ever has been so…Federalize all elections. Total bullshit response to a nonexistent problem.

Comment

• I’ll also say that if, e.g, Alabama wants to put dropboxes on every corner, that’s fine by me. I’ll still have my say on whether Ohio should throw money at a nonexistent problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              That is a bullshit response.
                              Which part? My sincere compliment to your family or the part about us all having trouble shitting at some point?

Comment

• ...must run in the family because he seems terribly full of shit...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X