No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every time I drive that way (not often) I think maybe this time I'll stop...and never do

Comment

• By and large the Columbus highways are fine. Except for the downtown 71/70 exchange and 23N at 270. And even 23 is fine past Delaware.

The G&R in Waldo remains the place to stop off of 23. Fried bologna sandwich and side of onion rings. Coconut (or Banana) cream pie. You and your gut will thank me.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Most of 70 east of Pickerington is only two lanes all the way to Wheeling...for selfish reasons I'd appreciate getting a third lane added.

Comment

• The G&R in Waldo remains the place to stop off of 23. Fried bologna sandwich and side of onion rings
          A curse on those who gave Ohio people the secret behind fried bologna sandwiches. It should have remained a Michigan secret.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 216082211_4349239691799440_555632235484348776_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=2suWcaZYEM4AX_Ws2S4&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=6b4053d914c74059e68d6c032ad78f08&oe=60ED265B.jpg

Comment

• Another one ha ha I guess this guy is a top heavyweight in the UFC man these guys need to stick to their Sports or music.

Comment

• Hannibal's martyr, the great 22 year old Nick Fuentes, got kicked out of CPAC. 24 hours after he got banned by Twitter

Maybe he should sue CPAC for violating his first amendment rights?

Comment

• If I ever feel safe enough to go back to Chicago, I want to go here.

Comment

• CPAC is cuck central. It’s the old Bush, McCain, and Romney grift wing of the Republican Party. Fuentes makes a point of antagonizing that bunch. They all hate him far more than they hate anyone on the Left.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      If I ever feel safe enough to go back to Chicago, I want to go here.

You want weiners?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cops in Denver think they may have prevented a "Las Vegas style" mass shooting at the All-Star game. 4 people arrested had 16 long guns in their hotel room, body armor, and thousands of rounds of ammo. This hotel is about a block from Coors Field and their room had a balcony overlooking the area. One of the men arrested had recently posted something cryptic on Facebook about "going out in a big way".

Police feared a “Las Vegas style shooting” during the All-Star Game in Denver after arresting four people Friday night at the Maven Hotel, based on the number of weapons and ammunition investigators found at the scene.

Comment

• Kamala Harris talking about how unfair certain voter ID laws are to rural Americans because it’s virtually impossible for them to make copies of their ID is gold.

She really is the gift that keeps on giving. I mean, she’s obviously not as important a 20-something conservative blogger, so I apologize for interrupting that “news.” But, it’s still hilariously revealing. God, she’s so bad.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• But, it’s still hilariously revealing. God, she’s so bad.
                            And just think. She could be taking the oath of office for the Presidency before year's end. If Chairman Joe submits to cognitive tests, he may be on his way out. I'm not being insulting toward him when I say this. Its just painfully obvious every time he speaks.

I predicted he'd be gone before October. I'm thinking that's still possible.

Comment

• 212789307_2889763157944201_1470096462831397880_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=v9rECKXK1z0AX9EMCg6&tn=tjE4qZroAXDxvXxN&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=b8e3a5e5c4f74006300b2e2587935c08&oe=60F0EE78.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X