No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, the endgame reveals itself...Trump/Kaisch.

Comment

• Kaisch is on record for refusing to commit to supporting Trump if (when) he gets the nomination. Picking a running mate from a swing state is good sense, but who from other 'swing' states could realistically be in the running? Whoever accepts will be forever saddled with being associated with Trump - for good or bad. Although NJ isn't a swing state, Christie would be the perfect lapdog.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
        Kaisch is on record for refusing to commit to supporting Trump if (when) he gets the nomination.
        Yeah, and George Bush coined the phrase "Voodoo Economics" as a primary candidate. Never say never.

Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
        Picking a running mate from a swing state is good sense, but who from other 'swing' states could realistically be in the running? Whoever accepts will be forever saddled with being associated with Trump - for good or bad. Although NJ isn't a swing state, Christie would be the perfect lapdog.
        Christie adds a 2nd unlikable ass from the Northeast to the ticket. Dumb...but hell, who knows what Trumpkins will do.

Kaisch should pursue it IMO. His biggest failing was name recognition, and running as VP- even in a losing cause- will make him a household name for 2020 with a wide-open field. Cruz, Rubio and Carson are finished as presidential candidates.

Comment

• Rubio may resurrect himself.

I think that Kasich is too old to run in 2020. Or he's getting really close to being too old.

17 people ran and Trump insulted just about every one of them. Which makes it really hard to pick a running mate from that list, and that is bad news for Trump, since that's where just about all of the "rising stars" were.
          Last edited by Hannibal; May 4, 2016, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I think that Kasich is too old to run in 2020. Or he's getting really close to being too old.
            He's 63. In four years he'll be 67...and still younger than Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are today.

Comment

• None of those guys are winners in 4 years.

Comment

• Trump can probably be VP too right?

Comment

• He's not going to tell you who his VP will be, but he will be great!
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It'll be the greatest VP of all time. He'll probably even have his own words and be awesome at making great deals that are awesome.

Comment

• Gary Johnson for President.
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Ah yes, The Savior. Gary Johnson.

I was wondering when he would appear in this thread.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He'll get 2% of the vote instead of the customary 1% that the Libertarian usually getrs.

Comment

• hanny.. yes, probably.

CGVT.. imo, he's better than the two choices. I've never considered voting for him before. Heck, Bernie is furthest from my political beliefs, but I'd vote for him over trump and Hillary. I at least respect him.

Too many people will complain about the choices yet still pull the lever for a D or an R. The only way the system changes is if enough people think long term and vote outside those 2. Vote for Bernie.. Vote for Jim Harbaugh.. just vote for someone else if you don't like Trump or Clinton. Then you send a message that x% of the population voted outside the 2 party system. And change can start.
                            Last edited by entropy; May 5, 2016, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• In theory that is all good, but the bottom line is I don't agree much with Gary Johnson, Trump is a buffoon and disaster and as much as I dislike Clinton, I see her as the best option right now.

My hope was a contested convention with Trump getting passed over and then running as an independent. Hopefully that would have blown the Republican party up and get it out of the hands of the Christian Taliban and the Tea Party jackasses so they would lose the Cruz and Palin types, bring some common sense to the table, and make it a viable option again.

Maybe Trump being the nominee will do that. Who knows?

Comment

• Why not vote for Bernie if you don't support Hillary? If you're for Hillary, then vote for her. But if you would vote for someone else, why not?

Comment

Working...
                                X