No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL. I remember my first knife fight in my driveway. The neighborhood kids would gather around and we’d all laugh and frolic in the blood.

Comment

• "Never challenge the acting abilities of Ronald Reagan in my presence again."

Heh! Heh!

Comment

• "If the knife don't split (her jugular) you must acquit!"

The Wizard circa 1995 paraphrasing Johnnie Cochrane

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OJ has come out and said he'd like to take a stab at law enforcement...please don't take out of context...I think it's great a prominent black man is willing to serve his community.

Plus maybe he can find the real killer.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I remember Christmas 1966 when my parents bought my brother and I our first knife fight set. Such a great time. Til this day, my brother tells me he holds no grudges for the loss of his left index finger. He's right handed after all. Good times. Mom never complained about the blood. She cleaned up after us like a trooper.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I once brought a gun to a knife fight...boy was that a mistake...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                OJ has come out and said he'd like to take a stab at law enforcement...please don't take out of context...I think it's great a prominent black man is willing to serve his community.

Plus maybe he can find the real killer.
                Good luck with that one. Word has it that he was on the Malaysian Airliner. CNN will probably hire OJ to help out.

Comment

• Plus maybe he can find the real killer.
                  I wonder how that search is coming? He said after the trial that he would spend every waking hour working to bring in the real killer(s).
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    I remember Christmas 1966 when my parents bought my brother and I our first knife fight set. Such a great time. Til this day, my brother tells me he holds no grudges for the loss of his left index finger. He's right handed after all. Good times. Mom never complained about the blood. She cleaned up after us like a trooper.
                    LOL. In my neighborhood, the cool moms always had morphine on hand. You know... for the whiners.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      I remember Christmas 1966 when my parents bought my brother and I our first knife fight set. Such a great time. Til this day, my brother tells me he holds no grudges for the loss of his left index finger. He's right handed after all. Good times. Mom never complained about the blood. She cleaned up after us like a trooper.
                      Sounds like a "mostly peaceful" dispute.

Comment

• Columbus PD Training Seminar:

Attached Files
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• "She was only 16"
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That video is absolutely insane. The country is turning upside down.

Comment

• Meanwhile, "activists" have taken over "George Floyd Square" and have turned it into some sort of autonomous zone like we saw in Seattle over the summer. They have released a list of 24 demands that must be met before they let cars drive down the street again. Oh, and there is a price tag: $50,500,000. Can someone explain how this couldn't be construed as a form of terrorism? Or at least ransom?

They demanded justice for George Floyd. Derek Chauvin was arrested, charged, tried, and convicted. THAT IS JUSTICE. That's how it works. Go home now.

Comment

Working...
                                X