Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL.

Columbus shooting was legit. No more legit than shooting the violent insurgent at the Capitol, though.

One saved a life or prevented serious bodily harm for sure.

The other prevented what most certainly would have been much worse.

Talent is still a fucking clown.

Carry on.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I really don't think this one is going to spark major riots or demonstrations (or I hope not) because everyone can see she's holding a knife and certainly appears to be about to stab the girl in pink

In only about 10 seconds after he got out of his cruiser, the cop sees a bunch of people fighting in a driveway, Bryant throws one woman to the ground, a man then kicks that woman while she's on the ground, and the cop then looks up to see Bryant with a knife lunging menacingly towards the much smaller girl.

I don't know who started the fight and maybe that first girl who was on the ground is the one who actually brought the knife, who knows? I've seen zero reporting on what was behind the argument. But what you can see is that Bryant certainly appears to be about to stab that girl

Comment

• Biden is about to recognize the Armenian genocide, a step that's likely to enrage Erdogan.

The designation for the World War I-era killings would further fray U.S. relations with Turkey, but it is a risk the president appears willing to take to further human rights, officials said.

Comment

• It doesn't matter who started the fight. This was a legit shoot. As an LEO you meet deadly force with deadly force. He was under no obligation, nor did he have the opportunity to do otherwise. To spin it any other way is as much of a bullshit narrative as saying the rednecks in GA were justified in their murder.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            I really don't think this one is going to spark major riots or demonstrations (or I hope not) because everyone can see she's holding a knife and certainly appears to be about to stab the girl in pink

In only about 10 seconds after he got out of his cruiser, the cop sees a bunch of people fighting in a driveway, Bryant throws one woman to the ground, a man then kicks that woman while she's on the ground, and the cop then looks up to see Bryant with a knife lunging menacingly towards the much smaller girl.

I don't know who started the fight and maybe that first girl who was on the ground is the one who actually brought the knife, who knows? I've seen zero reporting on what was behind the argument. But what you can see is that Bryant certainly appears to be about to stab that girl

https://www.10tv.com/video/news/loca...5-b6043e79dbad
            As Mike noted, the headline should be “Cop saves black woman from stabbing.”
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Comment

• Another place where covid is suddenly very bad: India. Maybe the reporting early on was just terrible but deaths are currently at all alltime high

Comment

• I always thought it odd that they didn’t get whacked in the beginning with as many people they have living in close quarters.

Comment

• Re: Columbus shooting. It’s actually kind of funny that the guy who kicked a helpless female in the back of the head is the same person who 20-30 seconds later admonished the cop saying “she’s a fucking kid, man!” His heart really grew quickly.

Comment

• I took particular amusement out of the woman with the 18 minute video stream. When she wasn't expressing shock about the "victim" being 15 and the liberal use of the N-word, she was using as much profanity as those credit card scammers do when I give them fabricated card numbers..

Comment

• Not mentioned in the table below is that Floyd was saying "I can't breathe" before he was taken to the ground, and in Timpa's case, the officers were cracking jokes and laughing as he lost consciousness.

EzgSJwlWUAAaRgV.jpg

Black Lives Matter. White lives don't.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; April 22, 2021, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• In addition to Ashli Babbitt not brandishing a weapon and not verbally or physically threatening anyone, she also was right next to five cops with AR-15s on her side of the window. No reasonable person could possibly look at the situation and say that she presented a danger to anyone. Leftists have forcibly occupied government buildings God knows how many times and you can find dozens of videos on youtube of politicians being accosted in public or being rushed, and nobody gets shot.

Daniel Shavers had no weapons in his hand and was sobbing for his life as he played a game of Simon Says with the cops. His crime was pointing a pellet gun out the window, which got the SWAT team called.

No outrage at all over Babbitt, Shavers, or Timpa.

Not a single negative consequence for anyone involved in those deaths. The guy who ventilated Shavers got a $2,500 per month pension from the force after retiring for "mental health" reasons.

Black Lives Matter, White Lives Don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            LOL.

Columbus shooting was legit. No more legit than shooting the violent insurgent at the Capitol, though.

One saved a life or prevented serious bodily harm for sure.

The other prevented what most certainly would have been much worse.

Talent is still a fucking clown.

Carry on.
                            America was almost overthrown by a unarmed chick with a selfie stick. Way worse for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Black Lives Matter. White lives don't.
                              the left's brave new world.

of course it should be pointed out that the primary metric that they judge people and any given situation is skin color. How progressive!

Comment

• ...what a fucking douchebag...

Attached Files
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X