No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now the evil white cop goes to prison. Probably the right thing too. I still have a problem with that oxygen level several minutes after he allegedly died, but I'll leave that to Chauvin's attorney to worry about.

The question now is, what do you say to the store and business owners whose places of business were burned and destroyed, just so some lawless people could "demand justice"? What do you say? "Sorry bout that"?

If you believe Chauvin is guilty, then the justice system worked. He was arrested, charged, tried, and found guilty. He will be sentenced in about 8 weeks. I'm guessing the judge will sentence him to the max, and let Chauvin's attorney file an appeal.

And meanwhile, all over the country, store owners are left to pick up the pieces, with nary an apology or whimper.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The lynchings aren’t over yet. The Atlanta Jogger will get his posthumous revenge too, I expect. Kyle Rittenhouse at least has a prayer because he shot white people, but they were White people riot ion behalf of a black criminal, so it’s still a long shot for him. The media has already convicted him and the cop who shot the Atlanta Wendy’s Taserman too.
      Last edited by Hannibal; April 20, 2021, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• 0C350F9C-3EAF-4341-98D4-EF0C48F442CB.jpeg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Cuckservatives come out of the woodwork during times like these to virtue signal and get a few asspata from the media.

Comment

• F25879D2-6B2F-4DAA-8041-3D837A3E05D4.jpeg

Comment

• Congrats to Guro Bunny (if she really is a juror) and the rest of the jury on understanding the law, following the evidence, and not letting dirtbag, shitbird Alt Right media try to influence their decision. Hopefully they aren't doxxed and harassed to a huge degree after this.

Comment

• It is nice to know that if a cop murders a man and it is recorded that it can't be brushed under the rug. Too bad that is what it takes.

Now send those fucking racist rednecks in Georgia to jail too.

It is about time the message is sent.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They got part 1 right. I’m almost certain they’re going to wrongly crucify the others. That I’ll definitely take issue with.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm glad Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman got justice...and when their killer walked there were celebrations...not riots.

Amazing how that works.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          They got part 1 right. I’m almost certain they’re going to wrongly crucify the others. That I’ll definitely take issue with.
                          That's a good question, what charges are the others actually facing?

Comment

They got part 1 right. I’m almost certain they’re going to wrongly crucify the others. That I’ll definitely take issue with.
                            I'm not as certain as you but agree with taking issue with it, if it happens.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They’re charged with aiding and abetting murder 2, which is the sentence as murder 2.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

They’re charged with aiding and abetting murder 2, which is the sentence as murder 2.
                                Yeah, I would take issue with that as far as the rookies go. I'd want to know the standards as far as Chauvin's partner is concerned but no one should be receiving the same sentence (if any) Chauvin will get.

Comment

Working...
                                X