No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know this without a doubt but there's stuff out there saying the 6 women who experienced clotting were also all on birth control (all of them are known to be under 50) which has a history of causing blood clotting in rare cases as well.

So issue a damn guidance that women on birth control may want to seek out Pfizer or Moderna instead. Problem solved.
    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; April 13, 2021, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Dr. DSL has spoken.

Now for the love of all that is holy...STFU.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jim Geraghty speaks for Strangelove! (until he starts talkiing about the border): https://www.nationalreview.com/the-m...-million-risk/

At some point, in the not-too-distant future, we’re going to see a survey indicating a surprisingly high level of vaccine hesitation or wariness, and the authoritative talking heads will ask, “Why do so many people believe the vaccines are unsafe?” Maybe it’s because our government officials and the Europeans stopped using the vaccines for a theoretical one-in-a-million risk!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

But those 6 people, or their surviving family members, will have plenty of choices for representation in "wrongful death" lawsuits.
          no they won't, these vaccine makes have 100% immunity for any side effects, granted by the federal government. If there was any sort of payout it would come from HHS, or your pocket IOW.
          Last edited by Kapture1; April 13, 2021, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Correct. And one of the side effects on the EUA is "in very rare instances MAY cause blood clots."
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• As a society, we've gone full retard.

Comment

• Well your favorite ex-President has chimed in and rather than simply point out the stupidity of the decision, he has chosen to add a layer of stupidity on top

Former President Donald Trump slammed health officials Tuesday for halting Johnson & Johnson’s COVID vaccine amid blood clot concerns — and dredged up an old election conspiracy as …

Comment

• My favorite president died a few years ago, and is buried in Simi Valley California.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Problem is, the decision is SO stupid that it's not out of the realm of possibility that something nefarious is going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      My favorite president died a few years ago, and is buried in Simi Valley California.
                      Damn dude, it's been 17 years! Chad Henne still had hope that he'd win at least ONE against them mean ol Buckeyes

Comment

• Seems like just a few years ago to me. I'm still wondering what happened to my 40's.

Comment

• Prosecution rests in the Chauvin case. I haven''t followed it too closely outside of the opening statements but it seems like they put on a pretty strong case with a lot of police experts testifying that what Chauvin did with his knee is not an approved technique. That's the second biggest factor, IMO. First, obviously, is the cause of death followed by whether proper procedure and techniques were applied. I think he stands a worse chance today of beating the most serious charge of 2nd degree murder than when the trial started. Interested in the case the defense presents... Then there's the matter of the recent shooting and rioting 10 miles away. I don't think there's any way at least some jurors will contemplate the consequences of their decision with regard to civil unrest. If there's a hung jury, for example, Minneapolis will be a smoldering crater.

Comment

• I think Chauvin is going to have tons of issues to appeal, should he be convicted of ANY charge. Just the fact that riots are now raging all around the city, can be used to show that the jury may be intimidated into deciding on a guilty plea, just to save their hides. And a conviction may not be enough to stop rioting anyway. Rioters will take any reason they choose in order to justify their lawlessness. "These businesses all have insurance, why not burn them down?" They could decide to riot "to send a message". Never waste a good excuse to be a criminal.

Interesting that the media isn't emphasizing that the cop who shot the guy is a female. If it were a white male, that would be made known every minute. Will women's groups rise to her defense? I doubt it.

Comment

• The cop that mistook her gun for a taser has reportedly resigned. If people haven't heard she was a 25 year vet and the local union President (!)

Comment

• I hadn't heard that she resigned but read that she was a 26 year veteran of the force. I watched that video this morning and can't figure out why her partner had so much trouble cuffing the guy before he decided to jump back in the car and drive away. At any rate, the guy who got shot contributed heavily to his own death but that will never be mentioned. She clearly murdered him because he was black.

Comment

Working...
                                X