No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s great to see a full ballpark. Kudos to Rangers for not being Fear Monkeys. Kudos to Gov Abbot for calling out brazen lies of the Ds. Good day for Texas.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• By James Oliphant and Chris KahnWASHINGTON (Reuters) -Since the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, former President Donald Trump and his

Comment

• D Mayor of Palm Beach calls out 60 Minutes hit piece on DeSantis as internationally false. https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...tm_term=second

Media still can’t stand that DeSantis was right and they were wrong. And, of course, they carry water for the Party.

Media gonna Media.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Despite the conservative minority in this country's best efforts to kill the beloved All-Star game, it appears it will be held in Colorado. A state that mails out ballots to all registered voters.

Governor Kemp on the mound...first pitch to Manfred...and he crushes it!!! Awaaaaaay back! !! Kiss it goodbye!!!! GONE!!! A home run!!!

los angeles dodgers 2018 world series game 4 GIF by MLB

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            D Mayor of Palm Beach calls out 60 Minutes hit piece on DeSantis as internationally false. https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...tm_term=second

Media still can’t stand that DeSantis was right and they were wrong. And, of course, they carry water for the Party.

Media gonna Media.
            This is the second Dem mayor to stick up for him I believe.

EDIT: NVM, I see the article mentions that

Comment

• froot is almost as fucking stupid as AOC...

...almost...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                froot is almost as fucking stupid as AOC...

...almost...
                Consider the source, haha

Comment

• I’ll settle this. You guys are tied for 9th place. Now STFU.

Comment

• Thanks Mike
                    Jack Wade Whitton remains behind bars as prosecutors appeal a magistrate judge’s decision to let him out of jail before trial, alleging Whitton is a danger.

Comment

• Colorado might have "acceptable" voting laws, but just wait until the woke left start digging a bit. They'll find something to be "outraged" about. Watch out, Colorado. You're next.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Consider the source, haha
                        So you agree...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          Colorado might have "acceptable" voting laws, but just wait until the woke left start digging a bit. They'll find something to be "outraged" about. Watch out, Colorado. You're next.
                          In a recording obtained by The Washington Post, President Trump alternately berated, begged and threatened Brad Raffensperger to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s win in the state.

Comment

• But Raffensperger’s top deputy, Gabriel Sterling, calls the haircut his office got in the process pure politics.

“It was political payback, no question,”

The no-snacks-or-drinks provision in Senate Bill 202 may have gotten a lion’s share of the attention in Georgia’s newly passed overhaul of elections.

Comment

• I see my little doggie in heat is sniffing my butt again.

Trust me, that's a bad idea.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It's amazing how you consistently like to flatter yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X