X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's pretty "...political politics"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
      Just got my second shot. Trying desperately to resist the mind control microchips. So far so good.

Expecting to feel terrible tomorrow though.
      Me too! The only thing that we can be certain tomorrow brings is the magic of Microsoft. For my money, the three best examples of the triumph of the human spirit are the D-Day landings, men on the moon, and Windows 10. Microsoft today, Microsoft tomorrow, Microsoft forever...

Comment

• bill gates illuminati GIF by Tyler Menzel, GIPHY Editorial Director

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Me too! The only thing that we can be certain tomorrow brings is the magic of Microsoft. For my money, the three best examples of the triumph of the human spirit are the D-Day landings, men on the moon, and Windows 10. Microsoft today, Microsoft tomorrow, Microsoft forever...
          Out of those three, only Windows 10 is real.

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And for the record, I wasn’t asked to show ID for either of my shots.

Comment

• Investors and the Cruise industry just told the CDC to go fuck themselves. Full steam ahead.

Markets up to record highs on job data. Businesses are hihring, the travel and leisure sector is getting back to business because of the reality, on the ground, of vaccines. The CDC seems clueless at best, grossly incompetent - and I'm going with that.

Cruise Lines International (CLIA) the cruise line's trade group, sent a scathing letter to the CDC telling them their ridiculously complex plan to allow cruise ships to operate from US ports is unworkable. "It is a plan mitigating all risks to zero instead of a realistic plan that permits businesses to mitigate risks in reasonable, achievable ways." People who watch this carefully have resoundingly condemned what the CDC did on Friday - announced a plan with nothing changed from it's October Conditional Sail Order (CSO)

Cruise industry losses are staggering. Thier collective losses are unique and unprecedented in the travel industry. I think the CLIA letter is a salvo across the bow of the CDC setting up a legal battle. It won't be easy but a law suit asking for an injunction stopping the Department of Home Land Security from enforcing a No-Sail-Order (that order based on the CDC's recommendations). This might be a case where the cruise lines, collectively, argue that HHS has unlawfully restricted commerce. I think it could be a 14A fight with circumstances having changed that now make cruising from US ports safe with DHS's enforcement role of the HHS NSO unlawful.

I've looked at most of the provisions of the original NSO and the CSO and I can't find anything unlawful about them but, then again, I'm not a lawyer. Someone will find something and file in the appropriate federal court.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  And for the record, I wasn’t asked to show ID for either of my shots.

Got my 2nd shot today as well, with no ID. Fully microchipped, I can't wait for access to the Jewish space lasers!
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Man, now the government will know where we’re at ALL THE TIME... as I type and send this from my smartphone.

Comment

• "Investors and the Cruise industry just told the CDC to go fuck themselves. Full steam ahead."

Good. Hope more industries tell the Corona Bros to go fuck themselves.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Full house at the Texas Rangers opener. Even after hearing that the Governor was boycotting baseball?? Looks like not everyone in Texas agrees with the Gov when it comes to playing "political politics" with America's pastime!!!! I would like to think he choked on his crackerjack when he saw how many people refused to follow his lead, but we all know he's sipping French wine and eating brie at some fancy Austin cocktail party!!!!!

EyPdknCXMAcl_n7?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Arkansas Gov vetoes an anti-Trans law that he says would take family decisions away from parents and physicians and give that power to govt instead. They could very well override his veto but this could be an interesting one to follow through the courts.

Comment

• The GOP is cancelling a lot of sports, pretty soon they are only going to be left with NCAA Women's hoops.

It is amazing the Rangers were able to continue without Abbott throwing out the first pitch.

Comment

• Actually, Strangelove .. I think the good people of Texas were more likely flipping off Chairman Joe for calling them "Neanderthals".

Or, maybe they just wanted to go to a ballgame on a nice day.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X