Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct, Liney.

I mean, Strangelove -- just imagine the edit here -- the Biden Sunglassed head on the DiBiase body....maybe a soaring eagle...

https://youtu.be/4ke5eSys09g
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Woke Overlords is excellent. Keep Chairman Joe.

Of course, I have no frame of reference in the WWF.

Comment

• The key to DiBiase is his catchphrase was 100 percent correct. The best heels in wrestling always got to the truth of the matter. Everybody has a price.

Comment

• Geezer -- I appreciate your opinion, but you're not the demographic I'm after. That demographic is the one that starts with "Dr." and ends with "Strangelove."

Comment

• I think you could probably really amp up the Trillion Dollar Man personna with Kamala as Virgil. Now, I'm sure that would raise the ire of the Woke Overlords and such, but the fit is perfect.

Comment

• I suggested Lunch Pail Joe a few weeks ago. Maybe Brown Bag Joe instead?

Woke Joe sorta conflicts with Sleepy Joe. Much brand confusion. I'll put some thought into this over the weekend.

But I fully approve of anything that edits Joe into the Million Dollar Man, delivering the Million Dollar Dream to Ted Cruz

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                I think you could probably really amp up the Trillion Dollar Man personna with Kamala as Virgil. Now, I'm sure that would raise the ire of the Woke Overlords and such, but the fit is perfect.
                I was trying to think of who could be Virgil and thought Hunter would be funnier

Comment

• Well, Hunter could fully don the Virgil apparel, no questions asked. The shiny vest and bowtie only upper outfit would be priceless. Still a little bit concerned that the Woke Overlords wouldn't approve a white man playing the role of a black man, but, again, sometimes you just have to roll the dice.

But, I do sort of like Kamala as the fixer throwing money at anyone who Trillion Dollar Joe pisses off -- like Virgil, but perhaps even in a Santino Corleone way.

Comment

• Again, if you don't chuckle at Sunglassed Joe on a DiBiase body with, perhaps, a soaring eagle when he's driving the vintage car then I don't want to know you. You're deader inside that Cornhusker football.

Comment

• Every time someone tells him he can't do something he whips out a $100 bill and stuffs it in their mouth...there, that oughta shut you up...

Comment

• I don't know if I'm shocked or amused that there is so much WWE knowledge in here ...

and here I thought I was the only one who knew who Sunny and Miss Elizabeth were ...
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Fuck the World Wildlife Foundation. It'll always be the WWF to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            I don't know if I'm shocked or amused that there is so much WWE knowledge in here ...

and here I thought I was the only one who knew who Sunny and Miss Elizabeth were ...
                            As I perused this morning's post, I had the same thought like, "what's wrong with me." Well, nothing. It appears that Geezer and myself are the only ones posting regularly here that don't know squat about WWE. I think that might be deserving of some kind of badge or something.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The transition of the WWE network to Peacock in the US has made NBC go over 17,000 hours of tape to scrub the questionable conduct, I wonder how much of the Virgil stuff survives the cut.

My favorite DiBiase bit was when he would pick some female plant out of the crowd to offer her money to kiss him.
                              Last edited by froot loops; April 2, 2021, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Lineygobile knows Sunny from non wrestling sources.

You guys are Trump guys and claim not to know anything about wrestling. Gimme a break, that dog don't hunt. However if that were true it would explain how you marked out for the guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X