No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Georgia debacle is squarely on Trump. They needed to two-putt from 3 feet to win the Masters and fucking blew it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      The Georgia debacle is squarely on Trump. They needed to two-putt from 3 feet to win the Masters and fucking blew it.
      Don't remember who did the study but the counties that saw the most significant drop in turnout between the 2020 general and the 2021 Senate elections were the most pro-Trump counties in the state. Turnout in rural Georgia, especially in the area MTG represents, fell by too much.

Comment

• The Georgia debacle is on the Georgia Republican Party for throwing their candidate under the bus. The message sent was a somewhat costly one, but it was necessary.

Comment

• It was belated buyer's remorse. When a party put forth a stupid fuck, it's somehow surprising that the party has to deal with a stupid fuck? Or is it better just to act as stupid because you made a mistake? The primary voters blew it. Next time pick candidates with conservative values instead of criminals or cultists. Politically it was idiocy on the level of nominating Hillary.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Well, .. don't I feel special.

The Health Department just called me and set me up for the J&J vaccine on Thursday. I didn't know that J&J was available in our area.

Its good to know we're getting more doses now.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Awesome! Send a thank you card to Detroit.

Comment

• You're getting a vaccine when there is undoubtedly a stunning and brave trans woman of color who has yet to be vaccinated?

So racist...

Comment

• Joe Biden blows past PDJT's efforts to put "children in cages." -- https://www.cbsnews.com/news/migrant...nkId=112932380

I trust The Media's coverage of this outrage is ready to really ramp up. LMMFAO.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The foaming-at-the-mouth kook Left continues its march. No more "boys" and "girls" section in the store.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/06/califo...nts-in-stores/

Big stores in California would have to get rid of separate “boys” and “girls” departments for toys and clothes under a new bill.

The proposal would require stores with 500 or more employees to maintain “undivided areas of its sales floor” for childcare items, kids clothes and toys, “regardless of whether an item has traditionally been marketed for either girls or for boys,” according to the legislation.

The bill, which refers to “unjustified differences in similar products that are traditionally marketed either for girls or for boys,” would also ban signs indicating specific items are for girls or boys.

Online, any California-based businesses selling childcare items, children’s clothing or toys, would have to “dedicate a section of the internet website to the sale of those items and articles that is titled, at the discretion of the retailer, ‘kids,’ ‘unisex,’ or ‘gender neutral.’”, the bill states.

Stores would face $1,000 fines for failing to comply.

The bill, co-authored by Democrat, Evan Low, who chairs the California Legislative LGBT Caucus, and Cristina Garcia, who chairs the California Legislative Women’s Caucus, was first introduced last year but scrapped as the pandemic came to the forefront.

Low told the Sacramento Bee he was inspired by Target Corp.’s move to do away with gendered signs in 2015.

“As much as I’d like to think of this as watershed legislation, this is something the industry is already doing. We’re just trying to play catch up,” he said.

He also cited a staffer’s 9-year-old daughter, who complained the science toys were in the “boys” section of a store.
                    No more "boys" and "girls" clothing. Gee, I wonder who that's aimed at.

Last edited by Hannibal; March 9, 2021, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                      The foaming-at-the-mouth kook Left continues its march. No more "boys" and "girls" section in the store.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/06/califo...nts-in-stores/

No more "boys" and "girls" clothing. Gee, I wonder who that's aimed at.
                      it's shit like this that makes me wanna leave this country. For the time being, just waiting for Texas to become it's own nation again. The divide between right and left in this country, where basic biology and science is tossed out the window for feelings, is far too great and there really is no coming back from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

it's shit like this that makes me wanna leave this country. For the time being, just waiting for Texas to become it's own nation again. The divide between right and left in this country, where basic biology and science is tossed out the window for feelings, is far too great and there really is no coming back from it.
                        Or so we are lead to believe.. Truth is, most people recognize bullshit when they see it on the sidewalk in front of them. We only hear about the idiots that intentionally pick it up, taste it and tell us that it needs a little more seasoning.

Comment

• Kapture!

Well the border flood gates are open. getting busloads a day from down south into tuscon. texas might as well have no border. bring em in --register them-- get them a bus ticket .

most covid cases now inpatient wise are illegals here.

plus gas prices suck

cant read dr seuss anymore

kids are getting much dumber thanks to teacher unions

god help us if HR1 passes

how many unaccompnied kids did trump have in october like 500 and that was a news cycle for 2 weeks--now were dealing with thousands but its not a crisis

and every time biden speaks he sounds more and more like my alzheimered mom

He couldnt rememember his sec of defense name or what to call the pentagon yesterday

his wife interjects on occasion to answerr questions

he wont meet the press or even have a state of the union speech because hes too "busy"

the most sickening thing to me is biden getting credit for the entire covid success story. all set up by warp speed and teed up by trum for a home run i though id never see being in the medical field. and after 5 weeks the press sucks it up and acts like its all boidens doing. makes me puke

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Joe Biden blows past PDJT's efforts to put "children in cages." -- https://www.cbsnews.com/news/migrant...nkId=112932380

I trust The Media's coverage of this outrage is ready to really ramp up. LMMFAO.
                            The reason why there is a huge border surge is because Biden is in office. The illegal immigrants of the world know what it means if the Democrats run the show. That's why Democrats are so eager to give them the vote and make sure that voter ID laws are struck down whenever possible.

Comment

• I remember toward the end of the Reagan administration, the press was absolutely brutal to him, because it was obvious that his cognitive skills were diminishing. They cut him no slack at all.

Biden, however, was elected, in my opinion, with a noticeably worse condition, and yet he's protected and excused.

Before the election, I said that Biden would not be president after October. At this rate, I may move that up a couple months. I don't know if he will last the summer.

Get ready for Queen Kamala. The woman who couldn't win a single primary, or even crack 5% in the polls, is about to become President.

I'm told that 80 million Americans wanted it that way.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Don't know why there'd need to be a change from Chairman Joe to Havana Harris. The last 4 years proved that the country can function just fine with a braindead imbecile in charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X