No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to admit -- I was wrong. Boys can shower with girls and girls can shower with boys. There is no need for separate locker-rooms. We just teach our kids not to look. Problem solved.

I also look forward to women's sports records being re-written. Afterall, where else could a man who thinks he's a women compete but with women?
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm just confused as to what bathrooms you go into that people are whipping out thier sex organs in front of kids.
      Indeed. Every men's room I've been in the dudes just piss through their pants and never whip anything out.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        I also look forward to women's sports records being re-written. Afterall, where else could a man who thinks he's a women compete but with women?
        [youtube]jgC7uzqBEhU[/youtube]

Comment

• I know that women don't have the decathlon, but I have to think that some of Bruce Jenner's times in the individual events now have to be consider women's world records.

But I also have to ask -- if the decathlon is limited to men, shouldn't Bruce Jenner be stripped of his gold? Or was his gender identity a male back in 1976? I guess that would make him gender flexible instead of merely trans?

Comment

• “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Indeed. Every men's room I've been in the dudes just piss through their pants and never whip anything out.
              Hopefully they do whip it out in front of a urinal or in a stall. And in the current context, any transwomen would be in a stall and any transman would have no penis to whip out (and so would also be in a stall).

So where is this looming threat of a stray peen?

(As an aside I'm not a father so I feel a little unqualified to talk about kids, but when did kids become such delicate flowers that glimpsing a penis will scar them for life?)
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The athletics bit is a huge red herring.

Seriously talent, take a look at the pictures above and tell me what bathroom they should use?
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• when did kids become such delicate flowers that glimpsing a penis will scar them for life?
                  LOLLOLOL. When did anyone become such a delicate flower that asking them to use a restroom based on biological sex will scar them for life!

I can't believe anyone on the trans side of this nonsense would call anyone a delicate flower. That's awesome.

Anywho, the problem has been solved. I'll teach my kids not to look. Boys and girls can shower together.
                  Last edited by iam416; April 21, 2016, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• The athletics bit is a huge red herring.
                    Original reporting and compelling writing on local news, restaurants, arts and culture have made the Houston Press a vital resource for readers who want to understand and engage with their community.

“This policy will effectively prevent many trans students from playing sports in the future because it will force them to negotiate their identity in a way they may not feel is comfortable,” said Chris Mosier, a transgender triathlete who provides consulting for people who write trans-inclusive student-athlete policies. “Texas is ending the athletic careers of young trans athletes before they really have a chance to start.”
                    Lest you think showers are also a red herring:

A Chicago-area school district violated anti-discrimination laws by denying a transgender student full access to the girl’s locker room, federal authorities said, the latest inquiry to side with students who feel discriminated against by school policies.

The Dept. of Education ruled that a HS violated Title IX by refusing a boy complete access to the women's lockerrom (they had previously tried various accommodations including providing access when girls weren't in there).

Comment

Well....Ohio.

Comment

• I'm going to drink some hemlock, then shoot myself with a Colt .45.

I've agreed with Talent on several posts today.

There is nothing left for me.

Goodbye cruel world.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Not that I hang out in ladies bathrooms, so I guess I'm not sure if there are stalls in there or is it just a giant pit?

Comment

• I'm going to drink some hemlock, then shoot myself with a Colt .45.

I've agreed with Talent on several posts today.

There is nothing left for me.

Goodbye cruel world.

Comment

• Before I go .. let me throw some gasoline on the "trans" discussion.

IMO, the North Carolina law does not target LGBTQ (they added a "Q" recently) community.

It targets people who use an LGBTQ excuse to justify being a sexual predator.

NAMBLA has more to be mad about than LGBTQ, regarding the North Carolina law.

But I guess its more fun for them to have knee-jerk reactions against well-meaning laws, than it is to be reasonable.

IMO, of course.

Comment

Heh .. well played.

Comment

Working...
                                X