Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a sample of the opposition they face \

64ae1529-cbc0-4bd2-bd62-9510d6f5730c-011721_Antaya_CapitolProtest_07.JPG?width=660&height=440&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp.jpg
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'd say those national guardsmen are in big trouble ...

Comment

• Impending irrelevancy of the Republican Party? Not bloody likely. How the GOP purges/deprograms the cultists will tell how quickly they snap back from the Stain Of Trump.

There are essentially 4 parties in this nation, divided into two coalitions. You have Republicans and MAGA in the GOP and you have Dems and the Bernie/AOC wing for the Democrats.

The Dems will face their own dichotomy between the rational Dems and the Free-Shit-For-Everybody crowd, I'm guessing in 2024 during the Biden-less primary. How the GOP handles reconciling rational Repubs and irrational Repubs in 2021 will determine how strong they perform in 2022/24. Being one of Trump's anal leeches will not be a bragging point in future elections.

But the Repubs be irrelevant? Have a little faith, for Pete's sake.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Dissent from the left...virtuous and just.

Dissent from the right...inciteful and dangerous.

Know it. Learn it. Live it.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• First. I said drifting towards irrelevance on the national stage and emphasized they’d still have power in states and locally.

Second, the math doesn’t add up. Based on the R primary of 2016, I’d conservatively estimate that PDJT supporters are 35-40% of the R party. I’m not sure how you’re supposed to jettison those voters AND retain political relevance. Even if you downgrade that estimate you to 20%, the point is still the same. Without those voters you lose Florida and Texas.

Accordingly, the notion that the Rs have to purge PDJT supporters to remain relevant is unsupportable UNLESS you explain where replacements come from. Perhaps in the long-term replacements come from a splintered D party. That’s one reason I said my analysis was limited to short to middle-ish term. But, in the time period I was talking about, jettisoning Trump voters is certain national irrelevance for the Rs. CERTAIN. And I think the vote on impeachment will precipitate that split. Hence my opinion.
            Last edited by iam416; January 17, 2021, 01:22 PM.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 9,000 Hondurans headed toward the US.
              Attached Files
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Oops. Forgot the link:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Economic “asylum.” Fucking insane. One of PDJT’s accomplishments was to temper that bullshit. No more.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      FOX isn’t on the censorship list, yet, because these are lower hanging fruit. But, it’s hard not imagine FOX being next if/when these 2 go. The Ds have their Corporate Cudgel and it’s hard to see where it stops.

Comment

• Fox is headed toward the middle, and even the left-leaning middle at flank speed. All this "insurrection" and "sedition" crap has them running for the protection of the Mitt Romney/Susan Collins types. Somewhere, John Boehner is smiling.

Comment

• OH NO!!!!! NOW THERE ARE TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5ab76494-c416-41c5-a3ef-d64a3ce7e107-RG100648.jpg?crop=2399,1350,x0,y122&width=660&height=370&format=pjpg&auto=webp.jpg

INSURRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!

REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!

SEDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CALL OUT THE NATIONAL GUARD!!!!!!!!!.. oh... wait .. they already did that....

HIDE GRETCH AND NESSIE IN DAS BUNKER!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HORDES OF EVIL RIGHT WING STORM TROOPERS HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Those two people look like they are looking around saying, "Hmmm.. I wonder why all these National Guardsmen are here?".....

I am laughing myself to tears right now.

Those people are no more a threat to anyone's safety than Michigan Football is to Ohio State football. Non existent.

Comment

• Oh .. and about that "insurrection" that was supposed to take place in Lansing Michigan today ....

..... those folks are heading back home ............

Acknowledged by the leftist Detroit Free Press ....

Some armed demonstrators protested peacefully before leaving in the afternoon amid a light snow. Follow for live updates, live stream and more.

Aw, darn.... no revolution today ....

Sorry about that.

Comment

• The MSM will portray this as a major threat...looks more like the Apple Dumpling Gang than a militia...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X