No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This cracks me up. There are a bunch of folks who think this rioter who stole a lectern is named “Via Getty” because the photo of him from Getty Images was labeled ‘via Getty’.

lol, we are doomed as a species.

Attached Files
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• LMMFAO
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• LOL, Ryan Lizza.

Comment

• From now on my nom de guerre will be Via Getty.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Tom Cotton roasts Ted Cruz albeit not by name. Jump to the 5:00 mark. The stuff about the fundraising emails is true. Several reporters I follow were dumbstruck to receive emails from the Ted Cruz campaign soliciting donations off his fight to decertify the results while the Capitol was still under lockdown.

With Trump leaving town Lyin' Ted might return to being the most loathed Republican by members of his own party.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              This cracks me up. There are a bunch of folks who think this rioter who stole a lectern is named “Via Getty” because the photo of him from Getty Images was labeled ‘via Getty’.

lol, we are doomed as a species.
              Everyone knows that Via Getty is a well known ANTIFA activist. Get with the program, Geez
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Unintentionally cropped out notorious terrorist, Via Getty’s, face:

Attached Files

Comment

• Well, at least he's not carrying a large screen TV ...
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• heh
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Just saw this. Ha!

134806505_3630789393672837_5784774203549147867_o.jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I wonder if The LeBron League will refuse to play basketball due to the unarmed protester being shot by a white DC police officer. Will they demand that the DC police department be defunded? Will they demand that the DC police be disbanded?

Will Jesse Jackson, Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton, AOC, Rashida Tliab, and their ilk demand a civil rights investigation into the shooting of a Air Force veteran? Will they demand the white officer be fired and/or prosecuted for murder?

Will they say her name?
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                          Look at a pre WWII news reel of 1935 Germany with Adolf in a parade. The streets are lined with ordinary people, not soldiers. Look at their faces, the adoration. Then look at the faces of the Trumpsters at yesterday's Save America March rally. Same expressions and mindless devotion. No lie is too outrageous to be willingly spoon fed from the top. Cultists who have given up free will to their master. This is a bad place to be at in a democracy.
                          As you most certainly know, that was the result of little incidents, like the Reichstag bit, that were concocted, marketed and swallowed whole by a modern society that was looking for some sort of justice and order. Nobody is the Villain in their autobiography and sheep don't get that terminal shock in their eyes until it's too late. Also, as Jeff has been stating for some time, there are outside forces that relish in this chaos and the current conditions are ripe for them to lend a hand.

The best move is to step back, take notes and let cooler heads prevail.

Comment

• Via Getty looks like jeff spicoloi or the dude from the simpson trial living in the guest house

that was all white america in those riots yesterday

bussed in from red states by the thousands

employed middle class america. vets, and blue collar workers and church goers and family men and women

america that has watched in disbelief everything they thought was right about america get cancelled out

an america that had 2 billion dollars worth of damage done to it from those that think floyd blake brooks are martyrs and heroes

an america that watched a president elect be deligitimized and investigated in process start even before he took the oath. one "bombshell' after another amounted to nothing over and over

an america that believes the singular whistleblowers who were antitrump but ignored the hundreds who came forth after Nov 4

an america that impeached a preisident who made a phone call that mentioned bidens kid

an america who ignored a whistle blower in tony bobulinski but worshipped a whistleblower named christine blasy ford

an america that lets inteelligence committee congressman screw chinese agents without penalty

an america that ruined flynn, coffee boy and carter page

throw in Covid and many of those middle class americans are losing jobs, losing businesses and being told to stay at home and suck it up

no wonder wizard went to washington yesterday

Comment

• ErI7aYIXcAETmIJ?format=png&name=900x900.png

Comment

• Former AG Barr says Trump has betrayed the Presidency. Orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is "inexcusable"

Barr also said Thursday that “orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is inexcusable” in a statement to The Associated Press.

Comment

Working...
                                X