Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was/am fine. Off of quarantine.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Mine was a lot like that. I did have one day of diarrhea that could have been related or it could have just been some shitty food? For me it seemed as if it was a sinus infection with a mild cough and extreme fatigue. I don't drink beer very often anymore, but I used to brew and was able to identify different hops in beer. I had a Cigar City Jai Alai and I remember commenting to my wife that I most have lost that ability, because I only tasted the bitterness. I chocked it up to having what I though was a head cold. Again, I don't know if it was related or not, but I drank a couple of different beers over the holidays and seemed to have regained that sense, so I could have lost some of my sense of taste for a while.
      So yeah, I tested positive. I haven't experienced the fatigue part yet but otherwise similar symptoms.

And I just tried an IPA and it basically tasted like seltzer water.

Comment

• Wow...uh...so this story dropped while I was getting tested...

Yesterday Trump berated Georgia's Secretary of State in an hour-long phone call. And Raffensperger recorded every minute of it and gave it to the press. He demanded that Raffensperger find 11,000+ votes so that Trump could win. Threatened that both the Sec of State and his general Counsel could face criminal prosecution if they couldn't "find" the Trump votes.

The perfect call

Comment

• Somehow these MAGAs won't find anything wrong with it.

Comment

• Don't know if Loeffler or Perdue will lose, but I can say that they are both two very weak candidates and that's part of why they're struggling. I get strong Martha McSally vibes from Loeffler and the video going round of her saying "Y'all" is sort of cringe-inducing.

Comment

• Perdue isn’t weak. He beat Ossof comfortably.

Warnock is a garbage candidate, too.

There’s a strong race and shitass race.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Winning less than 50% of the vote in fucking Georgia as a Republican doesn't strike me as "powerful incumbent". Guy has insider trading allegations, he's dodged the press like crazy, and will spend the final 5 days of the campaign in quarantine being seen by no one and taking no questions. He, like Loeffler, chose to simply not vote on the NDAA veto override, like any confident, strong incumbent would do.

Comment

• Purdue is going to win but he is a bad candidate, the corruption angle hasn't stuck because MAGAs love the corruption. With Loeffler they are trying to use pictures with KKK people as a mill stone, again MAGAs love that she's cozy with the white supremacists.

Comment

• I stand corrected. Garbage candidates. Hopefully Georgians who aren’t corrupt, racists will embrace the two spectacular candidates the Ds are offering.

Comment

• It's good that you have seen the error of your ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        I stand corrected. Garbage candidates. Hopefully Georgians who aren’t corrupt, racists will embrace the two spectacular candidates the Ds are offering.
                        I don't necessarily think Warnock & Ossoff are great either but come on. A Republican in Georgia winning less than 50% of the vote can't exactly strike you as a "strong" candidate.

Comment

• Trump will not go quietly in the night. I think he will continue to have a death grip on the Republican Party. Sen Hawley knows this (and he has 2024 aspirations) and that is why he made that play to get in good with the Trump base because he worked with Bernie Sanders to try and get 2k checks them.

2/3s of the Republicans in the House think Biden was not elected fairly and 12 Republican Senators think that as well. It should be a wake up call for the Biden administration. I don't think it will be though. I think he is going to try and bend over backwards to get Republicans on board with anything (much like Obama did). I think he will put stuff up to cut into the social safety net in some sort of Grand Bargain (much like Obama did).

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Anyways, he read that post wrong, the democratic candidates aren't that strong because they are pushing corruption and racism, any observer of the last 4 years realizes that dog don't hunt. Those attributes are a feature, not a bug. Those angles don't work.

Comment

• You won the argument, DSL. Perdue and Loeffler are trash. Ossoff and Warnock are amazing Abrams-esque candidates. Ossof only ran 1.5 points behind Biden, which is fucking amazing!

Again. Conceded. If the Ds can overcome the racist vote then they win big. If they lose then clearly the racists win. But, nobody can deny how strong Warnock, especially, is.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                You won the argument, DSL. Perdue and Loeffler are trash. Ossoff and Warnock are amazing Abrams-esque candidates. Ossof only ran 1.5 points behind Biden, which is fucking amazing!

Again. Conceded. If the Ds can overcome the racist vote then they win big. If they lose then clearly the racists win. But, nobody can deny how strong Warnock, especially, is.
                                So as everyone on this board can tell, the "Talent" has perfectly sound reasons for calling David Perdue the single strongest candidate to ever run for Senate. And as the tears streamed down the "Talent"'s face, he shrieked that David Perdue had a perfectly defensible reason for cowering in his house rather than vote either way on the NDAA.

The Talent has thus dominated me in debate yet again.

Comment

Working...
                                X