Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbo, bitches!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      PDJT was closer to winning in 2020 than HRC was in 2016. That’s sort of indisputable. To say otherwise is just a lie.

It’s also indisputable that HRC conceded and then proceeded to question the legitimacy of the election for 4 years including as recently as a few weeks ago. And said that Biden to never concede under any circumstances.

PDJT should run through whatever legal options he wants to waste money on and concede. The clock is ticking — once the states certify it’s over. But it’s fucking rich to take lectures from Ds on legitimacy of elections.
      I disagree that it's "indisputable". Trump was about 78k votes away from losing the election in WI+MI+PA. Biden will win those 3 states by at least double that amount and possibly triple once the Philadelphia provisionals are all counted.

2016 WI: 23,000
      2016 MI: 11,000
      2016 PA: 44,000

2020 WI: 20,000
      2020 MI: 156,000
      2020 PA: 48,000

Biden's also on pace to win Nevada by more than Hillary. She won by 27k. Biden is currently ahead by 36k. And almost all the tens of thousands left are in Vegas.

Trump may end up with more electoral votes than Hillary but only if he takes the lead in Arizona...and there's some doubt on that. The Arizona politics guy I follow thinks it's not happening and the Fox News call will survive.

And finally, the popular vote doesn't mean anything but symbolic importance, but Biden's MOV there is 5M compared to Hillary's 3M, and there's still a lot of vote not counted yet in New York or California.

Comment

• If PDJT won Wisconsin, Arizona and Georgia he’d have a second term. I’ll let you do the math to figure how many votes he needed and then acknowledge that I’m right. Math be math. Sorry. Please acknowledge it’s indisputable when you’re done.

Granted, the House would have voted on it, but I think the 26-22 R advantage indisputably holds.
        Last edited by iam416; November 10, 2020, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Heh, I'm a bit adverse to saying an election decided by the House in a 269-269 EV tie, probably anointing a guy who lost the popular vote by 5M or 6M, wasn't particularly close.

That got me curious though and the margins of victory for each candidate in NE-2 and ME-2 were each about 30,000 votes.

Comment

• I guess it’s conceivable that Georgia could pad Biden’s numbers. It’d have to be a lot, though. He’s definitely winning Georgia, but for this exercise the question is whether he increases his margin by 35,000 (Wisconsin is pretty much set at 20, Arizona seems likely to be under 20, and Georgia is about 15).

I find it remarkably unlikely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Heh, I'm a bit adverse to saying an election decided by the House in a 269-269 EV tie, probably anointing a guy who lost the popular vote by 5M or 6M, wasn't particularly close.

That got me curious though and the margins of victory for each candidate in NE-2 and ME-2 were each about 30,000 votes.
              I think the only point was how close PDJT was to winning as it compares to HRC. A win in the House would have been the worst possible outcome. I mean, I can’t even imagine how much shit peaceful protestors would have burned.

As it is, we almost got my dare to dream outcome. Rs gain about 10+ in House, make gains state level and look good to hold Senate. Unfortunately, Georgia rules force a clear winner to run again.

Comment

A postal worker who claimed his boss was back-dating ballots recanted his story after being interrogated by an internal investigation. This guy had been heavily promoted by top conservative Fail-son James O'Keefe and Project Veritas. Lindsay Graham had been citing his story as 'proof' fraud was occurring.

This guy was able to grift $136,000 from gullible Trump supporters on a GoFundMe page

“Your donations are going to help me in the case I am wrongfully terminated from my job or I am forced into resigning due to ostrizization [sic] by my co-workers,” the page states. “It will help me get a new start in a place I feel safe and help me with child support until I am able to get settled and get a job.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...b8e_story.html
                Not according to the postal worker. But then, no reason not to believe the MSM...lol DSL- Do you work for the fake news because you are damn good at it.

Comment

• In normal circumstances I would think both R's win easily. Not a Presidential election, Dem turnout will be down, R's win in a walk. But with Trump and both R's attacking the Republican Administration in Georgiaand telling anyone who will listen that Dems can fix any election they want, I don't know what to think.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post

Not according to the postal worker. But then, no reason not to believe the MSM...lol DSL- Do you work for the fake news because you are damn good at it.

Wow, he's so believable . How much have you donated to him so he can relocate and afford his child support payments?

Will he be testifying to all of this in court? Or does he only possess courage when he's on the James O'Keefe show?

Comment

• Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg James O'Keefe. Jesus

Jesus. There is going to be a tin foil shortage in this country.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

In normal circumstances I would think both R's win easily. Not a Presidential election, Dem turnout will be down, R's win in a walk. But with Trump and both R's attacking the Republican Administration in Georgiaand telling anyone who will listen that Dems can fix any election they want, I don't know what to think.
                        And soon -- very soon -- all the polls will show the Ds winning by 2-3 points and then you'll be all in. Heh.

Comment

• Strangelove's beloved Eva Longoria says that "Latinas were real heroines" of the election. Is forced into suffer session complete with profound regret and sorrow for daring to suggest that black women aren't the backbone of the D party. https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/09/enter...rnd/index.html

These the changes Chuck Schumer wants to bring to America if he gets his mitts on the Senate.

Comment

• Happy Veteran's Day to those who were defenders and to those who were defended.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• There is no shortage of miserable places to be in the history of war, but I'll be damned if the Western Front isn't top 5. I'm sure I could think of single battles that were worse, but as a prolonged time and place -- fuck me sideways, that had to suck total moose anus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                                Happy Veteran's Day to those who were defenders and to those who were defended.
                                I am a veteran, but I was never asked to put my life on the line in combat. I served near the end of the Viet Nam war, but never went overseas. I lucked out and got to serve stateside at an air base maintaining personnel records and distributing mail. I salute the guys who went, but never came back. Many of whom were forced to go, and never saw their 20th birthday. My next door neighbor was killed in Viet Nam less than a month after his 18th birthday. His parents signed for him to enter the Marines early at 17. He was held offshore until he turned 18, and then sent into combat. He was our neighborhood paperboy. He used to let me go with him and throw the newspapers on the porch.

Respect to all who served.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X