No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...reminds me of when Jimmy Chitwood decided to return to play ball for Hickory...as Norman Dale was about to be voted out as coach..."...told ya once we got rid of him!"

...well I agree with granny...I say we vote again...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My wife loves "Kelly and Ryan", so control of my remote for the TV is wrested away from me daily at 9:00 am. I don't fight her for control anymore. I'm too old to get a divorce.

Anyway ...

On yesterday's show, "Kelly" went on a swooning love affair with the election results, stating "folks, THATS democracy" when she gushed about the record number of people voting. I doubt Ms. Ripa would have been so flamboyant in her comments about democracy had The Donald won again.

Farcical indeed.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

...just had to get rid of that GD Trump...look at all these covid breakthroughs...amazing...
        That's all it took!!! Its nothing but roses and sunny days from now on....

Comment

• I do think there is an obvious media bias in how the behavior of the two camps is depicted. That is political and as we would expect, the Biden camp is characterized as the good buys, Trump's the bad guys. But if you step back I think it is impossible to ignore the Trump camp's apparent replacement of national interests with the self centered, self serving interests of a dangerously narcissistic president.

So in other words, the media is reporting it truthfully? I'm pretty sure that is not bias.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lmmfao
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'd like what CGVT is drinking please...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                I'd like what CGVT is drinking please...
                Moonshine is illegal in Nebraska

Comment

• Not illegal if they don't know I have it...kinda like guns...heh...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...last four years of the MSM Media was like watching "Monster Chiller Horror Theatre" from SCTV...ooooh....that Trump is scary....oOOOoooooohhhhhh!!!!!
                    Attached Files
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Senator Manchin has stated, unequivocally, that he will not vote to end the filibuster nor will he vote to pack the Supreme Court. I think you can believe those statements.

So, even the Ds somehow win BOTH Georgia Senate races, they still don't have a Manchin-proof majority.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Loeffler and Perdue demand the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia resign for holding a CORRUPT election. SOS tells them to essentially fuck off and he works for the people of Georgia, not them. Lt. Governor backs up the SOS and says there was no fraud in Georgia on a scale that could alter the result.

Today the AJC reports that TRUMP told the two Senators to attack the Secretary of State, else he'd not lend them much support in the runoffs. The toadies complied.

Trump is now demanding a hand recount of every ballot in Georgia now as well.
                        Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; November 10, 2020, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Senator Manchin has stated, unequivocally, that he will not vote to end the filibuster nor will he vote to pack the Supreme Court. I think you can believe those statements.

So, even the Ds somehow win BOTH Georgia Senate races, they still don't have a Manchin-proof majority.
                          Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Then there's the matter of the Senate. Good luck trying to peel off Manchin, Tester, Klobuchar, etc. in a scenario where you need ALL of them to go along with this coup. Nope.

Last edited by Mike; October 13th, 2020, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Loeffler and Perdue demand the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia resign for holding a CORRUPT election. SOS tells them to essentially fuck off and he works for the people of Georgia, not them. Lt. Governor backs up the SOS and says there was no fraud in Georgia on a scale that could alter the result.

Today the AJC reports that TRUMP told the two Senators to attack the Secretary of State, else he'd not lend them much support in the runoffs. The toadies complied.

Trump is now demanding a hand recount of every ballot in Georgia now as well.
                            You know, I actually have to say I'm a D for the next couple of weeks while Trump acts foolishly, destructively and without concern for the national interests. People who were sort-of OK with Trump, liked his policies but not the man, maybe voted for him are going to start piling on the Orange Menace in short order. The blow-back given his conduct and that of his supporters in this voting fraud charade is going to be huge.

R's need to fold their tents and take the loss of the presidency. They made out fine in the House and will probably be fine in the Senate regardless if the D candidates in GA both win ..... see Mike's a Talent's posts above.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• A postal worker who claimed his boss was back-dating ballots recanted his story after being interrogated by an internal investigation. This guy had been heavily promoted by top conservative Fail-son James O'Keefe and Project Veritas. Lindsay Graham had been citing his story as 'proof' fraud was occurring.

This guy was able to grift $136,000 from gullible Trump supporters on a GoFundMe page

“Your donations are going to help me in the case I am wrongfully terminated from my job or I am forced into resigning due to ostrizization [sic] by my co-workers,” the page states. “It will help me get a new start in a place I feel safe and help me with child support until I am able to get settled and get a job.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

You know, I actually have to say I'm a D for the next couple of weeks while Trump acts foolishly, destructively and without concern for the national interests. People who were sort-of OK with Trump, liked his policies but not the man, maybe voted for him are going to start piling on the Orange Menace in short order. The blow-back given his conduct and that of his supporters in this voting fraud charade is going to be huge.

R's need to fold their tents and take the loss of the presidency. They made out fine in the House and will probably be fine in the Senate regardless if the D candidates in GA both win ..... see Mike's a Talent's posts above.
                                Jeff, every dollar donated to Trump in order to pursue pointless vanity-driven legal challenges is a dollar not donated to the two Senate races.

Or IS it all vanity? A lot of reporters have noted in the fundraising emails, down in the small print, when you donate to Trump's "legal fight" some 50-60% of your donation will actually go toward paying down debts incurred by the Trump campaign.

Comment

Working...
                                X