No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to appeal your decision to the Third Circuit Court of AlabamAlum. In the meantime, I'll carry on.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      I'm going to appeal your decision to the Third Circuit Court of AlabamAlum. In the meantime, I'll carry on.
      I take bribes. In fact, I just found a box of ballots that when counted should push Wiz’ wings into a tie for 6th place with the The Ogallala Wal-Mart deli.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I hate you.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We are now reaping the benefits of the Russia Hoax. There is no more actual evidence of vote fraud than there was of significant Russian interference in 2016. But the Dems, for the first time in history really, did not accept the outcome of an election and make a peaceful transfer of power. This has its roots in Saul Alinsky and Obama's use of the power of the government to try to win an election.

A democracy cannot work if there is doubt about the honesty of those who count the votes. That is pure Leninism. And now the US has the same problem as one-party states like Cuba or California. We have blockchain technology that could vastly enhance vote security, but we still vote as the Romans did and will get the same result.

Big tech was blasted by the Dems for not doing enough to stop Trump in 2016. They were threatened with breakups. They made no such mistake in 2020.

What this country needs now is for Trump to behave as Nixon did in 1960 and concede the election for the good of the country. Fat chance!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            The House results can and are binary, but I think it makes more sense to view them on a scale. 212 is way better than 188. Both are losses, but one is actually better. And, again, this puts them closer to taking back the House in 2022.

It was good night for Rs everywhere, even PDJT. He turned out an amazing number of voters. He was beaten because more people hate him than love him, but he wins almost any other election with that type of support.

So, I'm taking away more positives from this than negatives.
            But you still voted for Biden.

Comment

• As to 2024 Republican candidates, Nicki Haley. Establishment, yes, but she crushes Kamila and that is what the Rs need

Comment

• CNN will probably start looking for the Malaysian Airliner again now that they've succeeded in getting rid of Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                  As to 2024 Republican candidates, Nicki Haley. Establishment, yes, but she crushes Kamila and that is what the Rs need
                  I'd vote for Nikki Haley in a heartbeat. I think a good running mate for her would be Marco Rubio. Two very level headed people who are very bright, youthful, and not hard right.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Not telling any of you who follow county counts carefully but this is Nevada as of 5:10PM with 86% of votes in:

Nevada.JPG
                    I don't know why Nevada hasn't been called. Biden has a 20K+ vote margin resting on two of Nevada's most populous counties, one of them containing heavily D LV. It could be that the rural counties, Trump land, are the ones with !4% of the remining vote. Any way, shoot the fucking injured animal and put it out it's misery.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yes please! The gutless cowards who have the power to move this thing along need to do so ASAP. There is absolutely ZERO path to re-election for the president. Let’s get on with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I'd vote for Nikki Haley in a heartbeat. I think a good running mate for her would be Marco Rubio. Two very level headed people who are very bright, youthful, and not hard right.
                        I would vote for her as well liney...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is 17 minutes of my life I'll never get back but if you want an idea of the what's being whispered into Trump's ear in the Inner Circle, here's Rudy Giuliani babbling

The first six minutes are Rudy complaining about when networks "called" various states and how unfair everything was. Most of this part is a big "who cares' but he claims that when Fox called Arizona for Biden, it "suppressed their vote". Huh? Arizona didn't close until 10pm eastern I think. Fox didn't make the call until pretty late. How did that discourage your voters and where? In Washington and Hawaii? Ok.

He goes to complain at length about Pennsylvania and how the only possible way Biden could win there is through mass fraud. He promises that they are working to get 135,000 votes tossed out because of an observer problem. Rudy, no judge is going to invalidate 135,000 votes because your observer was told to stand 12 feet away instead of 6.

Then there's a commercial (the second one in a 17 minute video) for a cigar shop as Rudy talks about how he enjoys a good smoke.

As he wraps up he declares victory for Trump and complains about the Russia Hoax, Hillary's emails, Hunter Biden.

They've got tons of evidence, folks. These are substantive charges.

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; November 6, 2020, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• I saw earlier on Fox News that there was a hearing at 5pm somewhere. Allegedly, there would be some sort of evidence presented. Even the Fox News chick was nonplussed.

Comment

• Laura Ingraham appears the first of the 3 Fox Prime Time stars to be throwing in the towel and ready to move on.

Comment

• If Biden hangs on and wins Georgia he'd be the first Democrat to win there since 1992. The first in a two-way race since 1980. And the first Democrat not born in Georgia since JFK, sixty years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X