Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Biden has finally pulled ahead in M by 3000 votes. It'll be close, but Biden is going to win M.
    Yup. Biden up 10k in Michigan. There it goes.

35k vote swing in the last half hour.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• If the margin stays where it is in Wisconsin, by law Trump would have to request and pay for the recount. If it's 0.3% or less it's automatic.

If Biden somehow widens the lead beyond 1% then there's no possibility of a recount. Not sure what vote is still out there that could change things at this point. Milwaukee and Green Bay are definitely done. The conservative Milwaukee burbs already look like they are way ahead of the 2016 vote so there's probably not much of anything left there.

Comment

• It's going to be pretty disappointing watching James' lead crumble to a heartbreakingly close loss.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

I really don't think so.
          Oh, I was just going by this: If anything bad can happen, it will and at the worst possible time.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, fair enough. But the Mac Jones At Auburn Theory won't hold for Wisconin and Michigan.

Comment

• I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that on MSNBC last night, Joy Reid referred to Clarence Thomas as "Uncle Clarence." Now, I think that's in poor taste, but whatever. What I'm certain of is that if some conservative had said it about, say, Tahiti Coates there would be histrionic screams of racism. I mean, the Harris campaign called Sen. Perdue a racist for not pronouncing her name correctly.

But, we all know that "racist" isn't serious. It's just a tool of the left to suppress dissent.

Comment

It's going to be pretty disappointing watching James' lead crumble to a heartbreakingly close loss.
                Yep. I was one of those people who split their ticket for Biden/James. Was hoping to pull off the miraculous double play.

Comment

• According to The NY Times
                  Still a ton of absentee/early votes left in Wayne County, only 70% are in. That bodes well for Biden. I think he takes Michigan. I.7 million absentee ballots still to count in PA. Again, this bodes well for Biden.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Oh, Biden gets his 270. No doubt at this point.

And the Ds will treat it like mandate.

Comment

• I think the over/under date for the Kamala takeover will be October 1, 2021.

I'll take the under.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Oh, Biden gets his 270. No doubt at this point.

And the Ds will treat it like mandate.
                        Won't matter. They aren't flipping the Senate so nothing will get done. Liney's fear of the fall of civilization as we know it is unfounded.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Gridlock 2020 and we might survive.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ds are best when they talk about populist-type issues like, say, healthcare. Or minimum wage. Or shit like that. They're bad when they talk their progressive bullshit like free college, green new deal, doing away with fossil fuels. They're at their absolute worst when they shit on America as an irredeemably racist country and more or less says anyone who dares to dissent is a racist.

I could feel it voting yesterday that there were a lot of people in my boat who just couldn't bring themselves to vote for Biden and side with the Woke and the Progressives. I wanted Biden to take a fucking stand on some of this shit and it wasn't even much of a stand -- just say "court packing is off the table" and/or meaningfully call out the violent leftist protests and leftist nonsense (like CHOP).

I can deal with losing on most incremental and normal issues. Taxes. Minimum wage. Healthcare. But the sheer hatred coming from the Woke is a massive turnoff. It was really hard for me to vote for Biden. I did it, but I felt gross.

And my guess is that the Ds answer to this election will be to scream RACIST louder and more often.

Comment

• James is still up 32,000 with 94% in! Keep hope alive!

Comment

• Just have to hold the Senate and wait for the Calvary in two years.

Comment

Working...
                                X