No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But, Biden will hang on and barely win.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Fox called Arizona for Biden.
      Could be huge and could mean Biden only needs 2 of 3 of the Midwest states plus NE-2. But boy, Virginia is weird

Comment

• I'm sure Biden and the left will try all they can. Of course it was the left who claimed it would be Trump that would not "abdicate his throne"...

heh
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We need a 269-269 tie.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            We won’t know a winner until later this week. Maybe.
            Well perhaps. Since some states have extended the date...which is bullshit...but the left never follows rules...they create them on the fly!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• PA is Trump. Party is over. Buh bye.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm watching the results like a Lions fan watching a game.

Halftime down by 14, but, the Lions get the ball to start the half. If they can get a quick score and then a stop they're right back in it...

But really deep down, you know they don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I still think Biden gets PA for the win.

ABC News reporting that the absentee ballot count in Wisconsin is 0%. They haven’t even started counting the early vote yet.

Trump crushing it in Kenosha over 2016 to this point. Can’t imagine why.

Comment

• God Bless Michigan. Rejecting the liberal bs.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I still think Biden gets PA for the win.

ABC News reporting that the absentee ballot count in Wisconsin is 0%. They haven’t even started counting the early vote yet.

Trump crushing it in Kenosha over 2016 to this point. Can’t imagine why.
                      Possible Biden wins PA. But won't matter when it's all said and done.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What makes you so confident about PA? Not arguing that you’re wrong, just wondering what it’s based on.

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed how the broadcasters went into a state of solemnity a couple hours ago?

Has a familiar feel to it...
                          Last edited by Mike; November 4, 2020, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• Georgia will tighten up considerably tomorrow. Lots of mail in ballots in Atlanta area counties from what I hear. NY Times has actually shifted Biden to being slightly favored.

Comment

• Florida officially goes to Trump. Took a while for NBC.

Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina ... oof ... could take a few days. Nothing surprising thanks to early voting.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Trump crushing it in Kenosha over 2016 to this point. Can’t imagine why.
                                Because everyone who lives there is racist?
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X