Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ds are winning the Senate.

Problem with Ossoff is that a run off won’t favor him at all. If both Georgia races go to a run off I’d expect both Rs to win.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      The Ds are winning the Senate.

Problem with Ossoff is that a run off won’t favor him at all. If both Georgia races go to a run off I’d expect both Rs to win.
      Oh I agree. But he might get jsut eough to crack 50+1
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Yep, Butler is a reliably Republican County. It's gone 60 or 61% for the Republican in the past 3 races. Not quite as Republican as the much faster growing Warren County next door

Hamilton now 10,000 votes ahead of 2016. Cuyahoga coincidentally is 10,000 votes short.

Biden doesn't need Ohio at all. I just thought it'd be interesting to see if he cuts into Trump's win last time. I would be amazed if Trump won by equal margins across rural Ohio. Most of those counties are dying off.

Comment

• Was feeling good about Florida until that Miami-Dade number came in. Jesus Christ. Cubans must think Trump's going to send an armada to overthrow the Commies and make them all little princes of the island.

Comment

• Dude, tonight is in the bag. It’s only a question of whether Biden covers. Do you have him over 330?

Comment

• Any chance it’s called tonight?

Comment

• Functionally 100%

Comment

• "...it's the end of the world as we know it..."
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sorry, said I wouldn't comment here until tomorrow, but have unexpected free time to watch some of the election.

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Was feeling good about Florida until that Miami-Dade number came in. Jesus Christ. Cubans must think Trump's going to send an armada to overthrow the Commies and make them all little princes of the island.
                    Yeah, NY Times forecast has the probability of Trump winning Florida greater than 95% as of my comment ...
                    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...president.html

NY Times forecast = the best one to use IMO. Best platform.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Hanni's girl Laura Loomer has lost per Decision Desk

Comment

• Florida would have ended the night. NC still may. But I’m not thrilled that PDJT is on pace to outperform Florida polls by 4 points.

Comment

• $73M well spent on trying to unseat Cocaine Mitch. LMAO.

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Early for SC 01, but D Joe Cunningham has a lead over R Nancy Mace. I had my eye on that one because if Cunningham wins, that would indicate that a substantial amount of independents and some Rs would go for Biden.

and as Nate Silver says:

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Biden gonna run away with this like the Buckeyes against the Huskers...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X