No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll give him credit. If you're President of the United States and speaking to a reporter/author of Woodward's stature, you should be amiable to being on the record. Credit where credit is due.

Of course, it could be a whole different expected outcome if you're a pathological liar.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• LMAO. Trump is more trusted than the national media when it comes to telling the truth about the Corona virus. Speaks volumes about how much credibility the likes of ABC and the Washington Post have pissed away over the years.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Covid-19 is the fault of the patriarchy.

Somebody considered one of our world's "best and brightest" actually wrote this.

Comment

• My white grandson just turned two yesterday.

I'm actually afraid for his future. White men are the next group of people where it will be socially acceptable to be bigoted against. If he's a Christian, multiply that by ten.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Trump: I downplayed the virus because I don't want to scare Americans and make them panic

Also Trump: Antifa is coming to rape your wife and kill your kids. America will be completely destroyed and Christianity outlawed. I am your only hope.

Comment

• Yes he should be singing the praises of terroristic and marxist organizations like Antifa and BLM...what the hell is wrong with that man...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Where the hell are my wings?

Comment

• They’re in the Tyson bag with the rest of Ogallala’s 8th best wings.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    My white grandson just turned two yesterday.

I'm actually afraid for his future. White men are the next group of people where it will be socially acceptable to be bigoted against. If he's a Christian, multiply that by ten.
                    You need to step away from wherever you are getting that stuff from.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Trump: I downplayed the virus because I don't want to scare Americans and make them panic........
                      This could have been a good strategy. He just needed good propagandists to fashion it AND let HHS and the CDC respond like they should have in early February without his interference. There is a very good chance that if Trump had been able to soft sell risk - a position probably even then that was scientifically supportable, absent the panic coming from Italy's experience - and let the epidemic/pandemic management experts within HHS/CDC do their jobs, we wouldn't have 10% unemployment and sectors of the US economy that won't get back to pre-COVID levels for 2-3 years, if ever. Trump would have gotten re-elected in a landslide.

Instead he murdered his attempt to "downplay the virus" and silenced the best people he had in government to manage the pandemic.

He deserves every bit of derision and criticism he's experiencing over his response to the pandemic and heartily deserves the boot from the WH.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Where the hell are my wings?
                        Well played sir...now kindly STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LMAO. Trump is more trusted than the national media when it comes to telling the truth about the Corona virus. Speaks volumes about how much credibility the likes of ABC and the Washington Post have pissed away over the years.
                          That actually comes as no suprrise to anyone who's paying attention. The Media has been even more one-sided and dishonest on Covid than one of the most dishonest, idiotic world leaders ever. Speaks volumes indeed.

Covid-19 is the fault of the patriarchy.

Somebody considered one of our world's "best and brightest" actually wrote this.
                          That's gotta be fake, Hannibal. That's a parody account, right? I mean, I get that's the way the UN and the Ds, including posters here, think. But, FFS, please tell me that's fake.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Instead he murdered his attempt to "downplay the virus" and silenced the best people he had in government to manage the pandemic.

He deserves every bit of derision and criticism he's experiencing over his response to the pandemic and heartily deserves the boot from the WH.

That was so typical of Trump that even the Dems could recognize it and play him as a sucker for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                              You need to step away from wherever you are getting that stuff from.
                              I refuse to lay off my newly legalized stash. I have a card that says I can use it.

Why do you hate weed?

ps... i don't really smoke weed and I don't have a med card.. but i needed a snarky response for someone that deserves it ...

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Just catching up on some news and almost the entire city of Medford, Oregon was forced to evacuate last night because of an out-of-control wildfire. That's a city of 82,000. Good Lord.

Comment

Working...
                                X