Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Pretty much every poll is narrowing. National and state. At least over the past month.
    I wonder if they'll connect the dots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Portland's mayor is moving out of his condo due to the consistent protesting out front of the building. Fires and such. I guess he just wan't quite woke enough.
      It's hard to control the demon once you have summoned it.

Comment

• LOL whoops

eP7s9ityJe.jpg

Comment

• Now that we have accepted transgenderism as "normal", get ready for the next frontier in normalizing insanity.

Get the latest news, sport, celebrity gossip, TV, politics and lifestyle from The Mirror. Big stories with a big heart, always with you in mind.

Adult baby struggles to find work as employers don't like him wearing nappies

A male adult baby says he struggles to find a job as employers do not like him wearing nappies at work.

Damien Turner, 28, has been part of the adult baby diaper lover community (ABDL) for ten years and wears nappies all day.

The US nappy-lover, from West Virginia, said acting like a baby gives off a "very calm relaxing and safe vibe" but that his lifestyle has caused problems in his professional life.

Currently unemployed, he is constantly in and out of jobs and has been fired by previous employers for "being childish."

Speaking to Metro.co.uk, Damien said: "Diapers are very convenient, comfortable, and cute. It’s a very nice lifestyle and I wouldn’t want to do anything else.

"Dressing and acting like a baby gives off a very calm, relaxing, safe vibe. It’s almost as if you were back in preschool without a worry in the world.

"Employment is hard. I'm constantly in and out of jobs. Sometimes my employers find my pictures online or just can't put up with the fact I'm wearing a diaper and acting childish in the workplace."

Damien never hides his lifestyle choice but has lost friends and is often teased outside of work.

He has since been welcomed into the ABDL community who have helped him feel at home.

He said : "I've lost a few childhood best friends. I do still have a few good friends that all know about it. I never hide it. If you are around me, it's just the norm."

The adult baby used to work in the catering industry as a service coordinator and is open about his lifestyle on social media.

He claims bosses felt uncomfortable by his actions and he is now forced to live off his savings after being fired.

Damien said: " I have enough saved up for a while but at the moment I’m currently putting in job applications. So we’ll see how that goes."

Since childhood, Damien has had a desire to wear nappies and has been wearing them since he was 16.

He initially told his parents, who support his lifestyle, that he had an incontinence problem and fully embraced the lifestyle during his teen years.

Damien added: "‘It’s something I’ve always been into since I was a kid. If I really had to pin it to something I’d say episodes of SpongeBob or Tom and Jerry where they are wearing a diaper for a gag or throwaway joke.

"I found it very appealing and have pretty much been wearing them since I was 16.

"I lied and told my parents I had an [incontinence] problem at the time so they would buy me some.

"Eventually, I told them the truth. My parents don’t really mind at all, I’ve never had a problem with them when it came to my lifestyle."

Despite the support from his family, Damien has been poked fun at on the street and faced cyberbullying where people post memes of him.

He said:"On the street, everyone gives me weird looks. I always wear a diaper everywhere I go and sometimes I'll only wear a onesie or just a shirt. Sometimes people take pictures or just walk the other way.

"A lot of people online think it's hilarious and make fun of me for it. They'll make memes of me and put those on Reddit.

"Sometimes people will make videos talking about me. It's kind of embarrassing but it doesn't really bother me."

But Damien has made new friends within the ABDL community who he can rely on.

He added: "A lot of people in the diaper community actually reached out and I am now friends with a lot of them."

Comment

• That can't be a real story. Sounds very "Babylon Bee" - ish.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              That can't be a real story. Sounds very "Babylon Bee" - ish.
              It's real. Whatever lunacy you can dream up as comedy eventually becomes real. Remember the headline from Airplane II "Man Gets Sex Change and Marries Self?" Well now women are marrying themselves (it is called "sologamy") and undoubtedly there is a transgender out there who has done it.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Pretty much every poll is narrowing. National and state. At least over the past month.
                Key to watch is whether Biden is losing support to Trump or if late-deciders are choosing Trump. For the most part (not always), Biden isn't falling from that 48-50% range. Trump is rising from 41-42 to 45.

Comment

• Aaaaaand, the NASDAQ hits 12,000.

The Dow Jones might be at 30,000 before the end of the year if this continues.

Comment

• I credit Biden...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You better.

Comment

• "...when I say I love you say you better....you better you better you bet..."
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 8y6n6ov34vj51.jpg?width=640&height=454&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=aa134c3cb2a206d0df547f241b6a3ae7c4c261d6.jpg

Comment

• Exactly.

All the Japanese wanted to do was show us what their planes could do.

Fricken racist Americans ... getting all upset over losing a couple boats ...

Their insurance will cover it!!!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So after that so-so- poll for Biden this morning a shit-ton more came out this afternoon, capping off with 3 critical state polls from Fox. The news for Biden was a lot more positive as the afternoon went on.

POLLS TAKEN ENTIRELY AFTER THE RNC

Yougov/Economist: Biden +11
                                IBD/TIPP: Biden +8
                                Ipsos/Reuters: Biden +7
                                CNN: Biden +8
                                HarrisX: Biden +6
                                Suffolk: Biden +7
                                Quinnipiac: Biden +10

FOX NEWS STATE POLLS LV ONLY

Arizona: Biden +9
                                Wisconsin: Biden +8
                                North Carolina: Biden +4

What'll drive the Trump people up the wall is that Fox poll was taken completely after the RNC, completely after the events of Kenosha, and Wisconsin voters by about 5 points say they trust Biden more on Law & Order/Criminal justice

Comment

Working...
                                X