Clear All

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
    And they're Michigan fans...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This is who we should be deporting.

Wait, was that out loud?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
      Including the ones who owned slaves? Impressive!

This kind of foolishness is why my local library has an entire "Hate Obama" section...they'll probably have to build an annex to house Hillary's.
      How can anyone be taken seriously when they truly believe Obama is more racist than guys who owned slaves or other Presidents who lauded the KKK? You're willfully trying to eradicate all memory of injustice towards blacks in American history if you actually attempt that argument.

Comment

• Few remember Nixon as a bigot who cynically fanned racism, manipulated white voters and prepared the ground for the conservative assault on civil rights, affirmative action and social programs. That Nixon resurfaced again with the release of more batches of Nixon House Nixon tapes by the National Archives. In one tape, Nixon is stone silent when White House advisor John Erlichman rants that blacks are sexually degenerate, have no family values, and live in filthy neighborhoods.

Nixon did more then simply sit by and passively listen to anti-black tirades by a trusted aide; he frequently spewed those same offensive racial epithets himself. In previous tapes released by the National Archives, Nixon told Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, "Henry, let's leave the niggers to Bill and we'll take care of the rest of the world" while working on his first presidential address to Congress. Nixon repeatedly referred to blacks as "niggers" and "jigaboos" in other conversations with Kissinger. Nixon later complained to Erlichman that Great Society programs were a waste "because blacks were genetically inferior to whites."

http://www.alternet.org/story/17422/the_nixon_tapes,_racism_and_the_republicans

Obama's done far worse! He once said that Trayvon Martin could've been his own son!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          How can anyone be taken seriously when they truly believe Obama is more racist than guys who owned slaves or other Presidents who lauded the KKK?
          They aren't. You gotta take Geez with some salt.

Comment

• The hate for this President is beyond belief.

I think the difference between the Trump voters and the Sanders voters is that the Trump voters are part of the productive sectors of society and Bernie's are from the non-productive sectors of the economy. One group is sick of providing benefits to the other.
            And I think this is bullshit. I would be willing to bet there are as many working poor that are Sanders supporters as there are Trump supporters.

For the Sanders supporters, the biggest issue I see is not giveaways, but rather a fair chance. You could probably say the same for many Trump supporters, although living in Lower Alabama, most of my Trump supporter friends are pretty much in the racist category...
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yes Da Geezer has come across the obvious truth of Barack Obama. Hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                The hate for this President is beyond belief.
                It is crazy. The Great Destroyer, Culture of Corruption, Faithless Execution, The Obama Hate Machine, Barack Obama and the Crisis of Liberalism, Gangster Government...these the names of a few books about him on the shelf at our dinky local library. You can practically feel the hate on your skin as you walk past.

And we wonder how we get Donald Trump?

Comment

• Thanks Obama

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Beating entropy to the punch...yes, the Left hates too. Georgie W didn't have no lovefest after 2003 for sure.

But the Right has industrialized it, and is reaping that whirlwind.

Comment

• This video's from 2008. I've probably posted it a bunch of times but it never loses its power for me.

Conversations with McCain/Palin voters just outside of the great small town of St. Clairsville, Ohio. It's located in Belmont County and is about 15 minutes west of Wheeling, WV, just up the hills from the Ohio River. I lived there briefly for about 3 months. Trump won Belmont County and the racial fears expressed here are, I find, pretty typical of the region. Belmont County's economy has been in decline since even before WWII, which is typical of most of the Ohio Valley. Monroe County, another county where I do work, has the highest unemployment rate in the state. The only big employer, a power planet, recently closed down thanks to anti-coal policies.

Probably goes without saying that 95% of the population in Belmont County is white. Most of them probably have no black friends and if they've lived there all their lives, they might not have ever met a Jew or Muslim. And they are very suspicious of anyone not like them.

On the one hand, I do feel bad for them. They ARE ignored by most politicians. On the other hand, many of them express views that are abhorrent or wildly ignorant. And believing every opinion deserves an equal voice, no matter how wrong, is another form of the dreaded political correctness

[youtube]zRqcfqiXCX0[/youtube]
                        Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; March 17, 2016, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Obama doesn't care if anyone hates him. He just does whatever he wants, then flies out to California, and yuks it up with Jimmy Kimmel.

While Michelle and his daughters take their 200th trip to Hawaii ... on our dime.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Ohio Counties with the Highest Unemployment Rate as of January 2016. Trump won #1-8. All but the last two are also located in Appalachia, on or very close to the River. All of these counties are also far above the statewide and national average.

Monroe (13.8%)
                            Meigs (11.1%)
                            Noble (11.0%)
                            Morgan (10.8%)
                            Adams (10.3%)
                            Jefferson (9.9%)
                            Jackson (9.8%)
                            Scioto (9.8%)
                            Ottawa (9.7%)
                            Huron (9.6%)

Comment

• I wouldn't worry too much about Michelle's travel habits. If we have the money to fly stealth bombers from Whiteman AFB to Pasadena for the Rose Bowl, we're good.

Comment

• Yeah Obama isn't a compassionate conservative like George W Bush was.

Comment

Working...
                                X