• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska, Hawaii, Alaska, Maine : )

Comment

• Oops, Oracle beat me to it.

Comment

• Wouldn't Hawaii be most western?
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          Wouldn't Hawaii be most western?
          Nope. Most people don't know how far west the Aleutian chain stretches. Its really far.

Comment

• Hoss has it right. In fact some of the Aleutian chain crosses the dateline. So Alaska is north, east, and west, Hawaii is south.

Comment

• Kasich pushes us closer to a chaotic Republican Convention

Comment

• My boy!
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• There's lots of votes to count but look at the counties Trump is winning in versus Kasich.

Appalachia versus the rest of the state

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Kasich pushes us closer to a chaotic Republican Convention
                    Meh. Its like winning the Holiday Bowl.

Wait a minute...

Comment

• Governors win their own state, much to do about nothing... Unless your Ted Cruz, bad for him, bad night all together. Big night for Trump wins FL, NC and Illinois also and is ahead in Missouri. Rubio how's that shit burger Taste? Lmfao Even your own state hate you . Say goodbye to your political career.

Big night for Hillary on the left hammering Bernie in FL and Ohio, he should start thinking about bowing out soon. It's over its been over.

Watching Ted Cruz victory speech, he just said it's a good night as we continue to gain delegates. Ok..
                      Last edited by WingsFan; March 15, 2016, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• How's Alaska the easternmost state?

Comment

• The Aleutians technically stretch across the date line and into the eastern hemisphere

Comment

• Bernie is done...looks like Missouri and Illinois were very close but Hillary makes it a clean sweep.

Now just need a nice indictment to land and the Dems will be as fucked as the Republicans are.

Comment

• I would like to see that as well, but I think Obama will protect Hillary from being indicted His people run the justice department and they will not allow that to happen.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Are you implying that government might be corrupt? This is Merica fer gosh sakes.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X