No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also just found out that Arby's purchased BW3. OHIO TIMES TWO! GRANT+SHERMAN!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh ok...if around Woodruff then the building is probably long gone. Shoot.

Comment

• Arby's started here and left. White Castle started somewhere else and moved in.

Comment

• We have the White Castle wannabe down here (Krystal’s). Although there are a couple of places where you can get both. I, on the other hand, avoid both. Not a huge fan.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Enough of this bullshit fast food talk. On to something important.

Festus was a much better sidekick than Chester. It's not even close.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Oh ok...if around Woodruff then the building is probably long gone. Shoot.
              Quick googling says they were at that location from 1982-97. So, yeah. Heh.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The best sidekick of all time is Morty from Rick and Morty. Second is Chewbacca. Third is Doc Holliday to Wyatt Earp. Fourth is “Talent” to Optimus Prime.

FESTUS DOESN’T MAKE THE TOP 4!
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I can't believe all of you left out Tonto to the Lone Ranger...
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Buddy Lembeck to Charles in Charge

Comment

• Wizard to Lucifer
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cogent

Comment

• Huh. Pizza Hut was started in Kansas by two brothers at Wichita State. Don't think I've ever looked that up before.

Comment

• Good Lord you are a dumbfuck
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dr. Fauci holding71becaa39f22d1bcdb59fbae3825662e.jpg the "Flatten the Curve" football for America...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz's secret to having the 5th best pizza in Ogallala (as voted by the Chadron State Alumni newsletter) is sneaking down to the gas station, buying a Hunt Brothers pizza, and serving it as your own.

Comment

Working...
                                X