No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close. That was BOJ. Same as JRB but the latter is a bit less erudite.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Actually, they could be twins. Hard to tell apart.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Burn in hell, AA. Burn in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
          Burn in hell, AA. Burn in hell.
          You mean the Mike Shula years? Yeah, still have the scars.

Comment

• I was thinking Mike Dubose, circa 2000. Not as bad as Rich Rodriguez, circa 2008, but of a similar vintage.

Comment

• Yes I still miss Dubose, Fran, G-String Price, and Mike Shula

Comment

• Price never coached a game. The rest? I give you.

Comment

• Late Friday night firing: State Dept IG. He had opened an investigation into Pompeo and his wife. I believe the implication is that they had State Dept employees running errands for them, picking up dry cleaning, taking Mrs. Pompeo shopping, that sort of stuff.

A Democratic congressional aide said Linick had launched an investigation into Pompeo’s alleged misuse of a political appointee to perform personal tasks for him and Mrs. Pompeo. The State Department did not respond to an inquiry about the allegation.

Comment

• In the past 2 months Trump has fired

* The Intelligence Community Inspector General
                    * The Pentagon's Inspector General
                    * The HHS Inspector General
                    * The State Dept Inspector General

This same State Dept guy, btw, issued a report sharply criticizing Hillary Clinton's email practices. Imagine what the Republican reaction would have been if Obama had fired the IG in the midst of an investigation into Hillary.

Comment

• Trump’s a buffoon who wants to be King.

Comment

• This morning he says Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google are under the complete control of the radical left and he will be working to "remedy" this "illegal situation". All while sharing a clip from a site owned by Nick Fuentes, a Holocaust denier and someone who's been disowned by even most of rightwing media, most famously feuding with Turning Point USA's Charlie Kirk.

Comment

• Trump is the personification of an Onion article.

Some of the things he wants are good ideas, but I think he makes it harder to get them with his lack of maturity and politesse, though.

Comment

• His shortcomings might be less intolerable if his motives were in the national interest, not solely in the self interest.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• You might be more tolerable if you would STFU...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'd be boring if I were tolerable.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X