No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubio surprisingly has little support in the Cuban community of Miami, most overwhelming support Trump.

Incredibiably disappointed with the candidates of both parties it seems creditable candidates have avoided the public circus that it has become.

Hillary v. Trump in the General, she wins by a healthy margin.

When you think back to 2000, not much different than Gore v. Bush Jr., both unfit for office then which still holds true today.
    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
      Rubio surprisingly has little support in the Cuban community of Miami, most overwhelming support Trump.

Incredibiably disappointed with the candidates of both parties it seems creditable candidates have avoided the public circus that it has become.

Hillary v. Trump in the General, she wins by a healthy margin.
      Poll averages are showing a statistical dead heat between Hillary and Trump. And that's with Trump spending next to zero money, Trump spending all of his energy defeating Cruz, Jeb, and Rubio, and with both sides' political machines deadest against him. When he wins the nomination Fox News, etc will jump on board and he will bring up the e-mail server on a daily basis.

So I guess what I'm saying is that you should probably make your peace with the concept of "President Trump", because I think that it's going to happen.
      Last edited by Hannibal; February 21, 2016, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Word on the street is Romney will endorse Rubio. Looks like the GOP will go all-in on Rubio as their guy. He doesn't have the chops and is nothing more than cannon fodder for Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          Trump polls very well with racists and those without a college degree.
          A college degree these days gets you a belief in failed economic systems that are used to collectivize people and take away their incentives and freedom. Both mafia families (political parties) love Big Government and are doing everything they can to control us. The next step is the abandonment of cash as currency. Everything will be digital, because "criminals use cash." Political divisions are contrived. Your vote means nothing big picture. As a famous dictator is alleged to have said, "The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Polls this far-out from the General mean little, once the Ticket is clear then they become relevant to a limited extent.

Trump has been running for President over the last 16 years, I have yet to learn anything about his positions and platform, he's been little more than a polarizing attack dog, which in the end will hurt him. Millions will turnout on Election Day to vote against him, which means endorsing Clinton as the lesser of two evils.

At this point, Trump has my vote, remember Hitler was democratically elected in Germany. I will still do very well under his Presidency and Washington is long overdue for an assrailing.
            Last edited by Prime2; February 21, 2016, 11:09 AM.
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• So I guess what I'm saying is that you should probably make your peace with the concept of "President Trump", because I think that it's going to happen.
              I don't think so. The Clinton election machine hasn't even started the ignition yet. They may be slightly upgraded hilljacks, but they know how to raise money and win elections. Trump would have to go broke to beat them, and he won't sacrifice his entire fortune to win the presidency. And it probably wouldn't be enough anyway.

Get ready for 8 years of Hillary Clinton as President. And Bubba Bill as first lady.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Trump has superbly campaigned as Trump vs the other candidates. Sadly, he's going to get the republican nomination.

Comment

• We haven't seen Trump have to go one on one with any candidate yet like he would have to in the general election. There's a big difference between getting enough votes to lead the clown car vs. receiving a majority of the votes. I have accepted that he will be the GOP nominee which I think is hilarious. They have to live with the consequences of their heated rhetoric of the last 8 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    We haven't seen Trump have to go one on one with any candidate yet like he would have to in the general election.
                    You are right. He has had to go one on seven. And that's not even including Fox News being an opponent!. That's with the Bush machine spending north of $100 Million, much of it on anti-Trump ads., and Trump spending almost nothing! Trump outpolls his opponents right now with almost every demographic, including the "moderates".

I'm going on the record. Trump is going to win. You guys can make fun of me if I'm wrong. But you guys don't have much experience doing that of course 8)
                    Last edited by Hannibal; February 21, 2016, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Prime said:
                      At this point, Trump has my vote, remember Hitler was democratically elected in Germany. I will still do very well under his Presidency and Washington is long overdue for an assrailing.
                      With 38% of the votes.

I know a lot of Republicans who now are talking about a four-way race with Bloomberg and an unnamed establishment Republican. Their hope is to throw the vote into the House where they control 30 states. Basically the same plan that the Democrats employed in 1860.

Comment

• Hitler wasn't elected. He got beaten soundly in an election against Hindenburg and then was appointed..

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          You are right. He has had to go one on seven. And that's not even including Fox News being an opponent!. That's with the Bush machine spending north of $100 Million, much of it on anti-Trump ads., and Trump spending almost nothing! Trump outpolls his opponents right now with almost every demographic, including the "moderates".

I'm going on the record. Trump is going to win. You guys can make fun of me if I'm wrong. But you guys don't have much experience doing that of course 8)
                          Oh, you'll get no flack from me. I believe Trump will win the nomination but I think Hillary will win the presidency. It would be silly to completely count out Trump at this point, tho. My point about him having an easier time in the primaries than in a one-on-one format is that the 15 candidate clown show the GOP trotted out there was tailor made for Trump. It was nothing more than a reality TV show and he slam dunked it. He can win states with ease with only 30% of the vote.

Comment

• Kalamazoo shooter was an uber driver who murdered his vcitims in between fares. Jeez..

Comment

• Holy shit! Family man, father of two. Weird.

Comment

• Hitler wasn't elected. He got beaten soundly in an election against Hindenburg and then was appointed.
                                True. But there were two offices.

1932 had several elections. In the March (first round) and April Presidential Elections, Hindenberg crushed Hitler. In the July Parliamentary Elections, Hitler and the Nazis got 37.27% and the Nazi's had the largest block in the parliament but not a majority. I don't think there were "districts" as we think of them in the UK or the US. You voted for the party headed by Hitler. In November, they had another election in which the Nazi's did not get as high a percentage as in July but still had the most seats, Hitler was appointed Chancellor in early 1933 by Hindenberg, and he quickly eliminated the office of President, and became the dictator of Germany as Chancellor.
                                Last edited by Da Geezer; February 21, 2016, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X