stockmarkets record high
    unemployment record lows

must be doing something right

Comment

• Comment

• fuckin' Trump
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I saw Ad Astra with my son yesterday. I swear, when it comes to blowing me away with ineptitude, the only thing that rivals Michigan football for me nowadays is the inability of Hollywood to pen functional scripts. I mean -- is it really that hard to understand basic concepts like cause and effect? Does nobody proofread this retarded shit?

Comment

• Makes you long for the days of Congo and Alabam"Alum"'s all-time favorite, National Treasure.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Makes you long for the days of Congo and Alabam"Alum"'s all-time favorite, National Treasure.
                OVER THE LINE!
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The only thing worse than Congo and National Treasure is, of course, "Signs" - simply because Congo and NT didn't take themselves seriously like Signs.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• For a guy who dislikes the left wing monoculture that is Hollywood, Hannibal sure loves to take in the movies

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                      ....I don't get too concerned about the Dems throwing shit against the wall hoping it will stick....

Not many will except the Self Absorbed One. The more distracted/obsessed he is on stupid shit, the less damage he will do to the United States. Expect a constant stream of nonsense and stories that will bruise his widdle ego. The more time he spends tweeting, whining, and obsessing, as annoying as it is, the nation will be better off in the long run.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Talent-

Your boy Jonah with a good piece on Ukraine-gate. He doesn't remotely buy that Trump cares about corruption and doesn't think much of the "Biden scandal" to either.

five minutes reading up on it

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...n-military-aid
                        Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; September 23, 2019, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Big shocker. The trade deal with Japan that Trump announced last month at the G7 has not been signed. And Japan is starting to get cold feet because they can't get assurances that Trump won't slap tariffs on their autos after the deal's been signed.

Comment

• Trump just posted this video mocking Mitt Romney

Romney was one of the only Republicans to publicly say today he'd have a problem with Trump coercing foreign countries to dig up dirt on political foes and that the govt should hand over the whistleblower complaint.

Comment

• Of course it is impeachable conduct. Warren had a good line when she said acts like he is above the law and if they do nothing he's right. Wake me up when they do anything on it, but Warren would be wise to hammer that point.

Comment

Working...
                              X