Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Also, in a confirmed real story, add Justin Trudeau to the Ralph Northam school of makeup. Lol. Eagerly awaiting cancel culture SJWs to call for his resignation. Lol.
      Trudeau is a well-spoken moron and anyone in Canada surprised by this episode is willfully blind. He's the epitome of Canadian privilege. Only SJWs outside of Canada who don't know anything about him hold him as some sort of hero. Classic wish washy Liberal Party leader. Worst types of centrist who talks big but does nothing.

Comment

• Iran draws a line in the sand and calls bullshit on US claims it launched the attacks on SA. Iran has way more ballistic and cruise style missiles needed to overwhelm Saudi defenses. The message is, hit us for Houthi actions and we light up Saudi Arabia.

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif is warning that any U.S. or Saudi military strike on Iran will result in "all-out war." His comment comes after U.S.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Trudeau up to three different blackface costumes now

Comment

• He just really throws himself into costume!

To be clear, I don't much care what he did 15-20 years ago, nor do I hold one's decades old actions to the standards of today. But the rules have been established by The Woke. So, he has to go. The game is game.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The guys who Kowtow to the Left the hardest are often the guys who have the most sins to atone for. Justin Trudeau fits that mold perfectly. You show me a "male feminist ally of the wammens" and I'll show you a guy that you don't want babysitting your kids.

Comment

• Trudeau is far from left. His only constant is to attempt to appear like a progressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                  Iran draws a line in the sand and calls bullshit on US claims it launched the attacks on SA. Iran has way more ballistic and cruise style missiles needed to overwhelm Saudi defenses. The message is, hit us for Houthi actions and we light up Saudi Arabia.

https://www.apnews.com/156b3a8b9f414b13805b67d42ef28088
                  So, fine. Let the Mullah's (it's actually the IRCG running this particular show) babble on...... the West can sit back, eat popcorn and see what Iran might do next. Meanwhile, like I said, harden defenses. Apparently, from what I read, that's exactly what SA and the Gulf States are doing.

Here's what some Obama aligned pundits are saying. Why is Iran acting badly? Because Trump pulled out of the Nuclear Deal without a basis for doing so. Iran's behavior has worsened since the pull-out and the Trump administration's aggressive economic policy towards Iran is to blame. These pudits make the point that an economic blockade is simply an extesnion of warefare and therefore should be considered as such ..... i.e, the US is waging a war against Iran right now. The road back to reasonableness is to stop the warfare (lift the sanctions) and get back to the Nuclear Deal...... I wonder if the guy who said this works for Iran?

The response? Sure, never mind the Nuclear Deal failed to be fully verifiable (that is arguable) and sure, never mind that before and well after signing it, the Iranians, under the cover of a bad Nuclear deal up-scaled their nuclear weapons programs and increased support of the Houthi's waging a proxy war against Iran's sworn enemy, the Saudi's. Iran, along with the Russians, backed elements in Syria that supported the worst dictator in ME history, Bashir Assad. They fucked around in Iraq by assembling militias that the IRCG controls. They fucked around in Lebanon encouraging Hezbollah and the Palestinians to pimp Israel at every opportunity. Their political and military goals were generally to destabilize the entire ME region to further their hegemonic goals there. And the world should just stand by and let this continue without opposition (sanctions)? Nope.

I drew analogies to Hitler's Nazi Germany and Iran's Islamic Republic up thread. The problem with that analogy is that the word is completely different today than it was in 1933. There is a shit-ton more economic interdependence and a healthy world economy that would be badly damaged by military action in the ME undertaken to topple the Iranian regime. That was not the case in 1941 when it was clear an allied military campaign was necessary to bring Hitler down. However, an economic club is entirely appropriate and could be effective if the EU got aboard with it.

Let's assume they do and can be convinced that what the Iranian's did to SA is worth confronting them about it. Iran has sworn that if they can't sell their oil due to sanctions, they'll make sure nobody else can either - meaning SA and the Gulf States. Some experts believe that Iran is pursing a course whose objective is to decouple the relationship between the US and it's ME allies by demonstrating that the US won't protect them if Iran takes pot-shots at their economic life blood. If SA and the allied Gulf States are smart, the Iranians might be telling them, you'll come over to our side and get rid of the US.

Call Iran's bluff ...... defensively. Probably the worst COA because of the risks it entails v. the benefits that might obtain from it is a measly strike against targets inside Iran. Instead, show Iran, the US will defend it's ME allies against their shit. It's called defense of land based assets using Aegis Class Cruisers - Theater Ballistic Missile Defense (TBMD). This is a specific USN mission, highly sophisticated and highly effective. The US has been involved in this emerging mission ever since 1978. The capability and sophistication of the current USN inventory of 25 of these ships has increased substantially. You can take my word for it or read the link below from MIT's Applied Physics Lab (APL). It's these guys that underpin how the sophisticated electronic arrays aboard these cruisers operate.

https://www.jhuapl.edu/Content/techd...-03-Bement.pdf
                  Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; September 19, 2019, 09:52 AM.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by drok View Post
                    Trudeau is far from left. His only constant is to attempt to appear like a progressive.
                    I don't follow Canadian politics enough to know whether Trudeau has been effective as a politician or whether he has backed up his SJW persona with meaningful policy, but his outward behavior screams "I am atoning for some really bad shit to placate the Left". Dude's got the soylent grin and everything LOL.

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.s-nbcnews.com%2Fj%2Fnewscms%2F2016_52%2F1849056%2Fwhosaiditjustintrudeau_d99dd8ef67b3bdaeeac9af7a88ee0442.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg&f=1&nofb=1.jpg

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpostmediavancouversun2.files.wordpress.com%2F2019%2F08%2Fpng0804ntrudeau-01.jpg&f=1&nofb=1.jpg

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.cbc.ca%2F1.3459069.1456175855!%2FcpImage%2FhttpImage%2Fimage.jpg_gen%2Fderivatives%2F16x9_1180%2Ftoronto-pride-parade-2015.jpg&f=1&nofb=1.jpg

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fipolitics.ca%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F02%2Ftrudeau-goldentemple-e1519258780293-1200x675.jpg&f=1&nofb=1.jpg
                    Last edited by Hannibal; September 19, 2019, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• https://www.newsweek.com/trump-appro...-obama-1460076

meanwhile I expect a whole trove of whistleblowers to start appearing much like kavanaugh accusers and associates kavanaugh accusers

Comment

• Here is a question to contemplate -- which is more racist...

1. Blackface

or

2. Writing white people out of history and portraying a fantasy alternate reality where Alexander Hamilton is a Puerto Rican and all of the other founding fathers are black rappers?

elijah_malcomb_joseph_morales_kyle_scatliffe_fergie_l._ph.jpg?cb=1557179582.jpg

Hamilton2018Cast760x300.jpg
                        Last edited by Hannibal; September 19, 2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• How about a play that reverses the roles in the civil rights movement?
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Have noted this sentiment in the past

EE3CzubXUAAjqHu?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Whistleblower complaint involves Ukraine...WP and Times both reporting this. Trump had a call with Zelensky about two and a half weeks before the complaint was filed

Might as well make it public at this point. Everything is leaking. Heck Maguire himself could be leaking. Reports were that he was pissed at the WH and DOJ for putting him an untenable position.

Comment

• Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; September 19, 2019, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X