X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deport him to Mexico!
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Personally I think seven hours and 50 lbs of Golden Coral food is punishment enough.

Comment

• LMAO

Comment

• No shit. Golden Corral is a war crime waiting to happen. There's probably better quality food at an ISIS POW camp.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
            Personally I think seven hours and 50 lbs of Golden Coral food is punishment enough.
            That's what I was thinking, too.

Comment

• No shit.
              Probably inaccurate after 50-70lbs of food.

Comment

• I'm calling BS on the 50 to 70 pounds. That seems a little bit exaggerated.

Comment

• Amazed at the number of people on here who have been brave enough to eat at Golden Corral. Daredevils abound!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                    Personally I think seven hours and 50 lbs of Golden Coral food is punishment enough.
                    Is it bad? My wife and I were thinking of trying it but think it is a bit pricey.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                      Amazed at the number of people on here who have been brave enough to eat at Golden Corral. Daredevils abound!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
                      I eat there somewhat regularly. I have extremely white trash culinary tastes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        I eat there somewhat regularly. I have extremely white trash culinary tastes.
                        No apologies. I am an unrepentant Chipolte-phile.

Comment

• Me as well.

Comment

• I used to know a Jabba the Hut. Food intake at 8 lbs/hr was attainable. BTW he died at 27 of congestive heart failure.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                              No apologies. I am an unrepentant Chipolte-phile.
                              Chipotle is an upscale $80 a plate Manhattan Bistro compared to Golden Corral though.

Comment

• With a side order of salmanella

Comment

Working...
                                X