X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-lT6qHXkAAgqnB?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• Dying, just dying.

Come back from your vacation, counselor. Poor bastard. Your President needs you.

D-lO8RjWkAACl_9?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M3Y...nnWIrEPlf/view

Comment

• Roberts really fucked up that decision.

But, citizenship, like the Betsy Ross flag, is plain racist.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Roberts really fucked up that decision.

But, citizenship, like the Betsy Ross flag, is plain racist.
          If the administration's justification for the question hadn't so transparently been a total lie, would Roberts have ruled against them? We may never know.

What does make the decision surprising and yeah, maybe even a bad one, is that the law probably doesn't require the Administration to provide a justification. I mean, I thought this was going 7 to 2 for Team Trump. It really seems like Roberts' sensibilities of respect for the courts was offended by Ross/Trump/DOJ being so contemptuous of the process to spit blatant lies at him that he ruled against them.

I have no idea of what Roberts is thinking. Does he actually think that there's no reason DOJ can't think of a better justification and he'll approve of it this time? That seems ludicrous. He's already (essentially) declared that they were lying about their motivations. Each version of "the truth" can't possibly be taken in a vacuum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

If you mean gifted by beating a 10 term rep that was #4 Dem in the House and was thought that one day he would be the next Speaker of the House in the primary. Sure. Her win in the primary was a product of a lot of hard work among the grassroots. It was made possible by the fact that Crowley was very much out of touch with what his district wanted. If you don't put the work to maintain contact with your district for a long time don't be surprised by an upstart takes you out in a primary.
            AOC literally answered a casting call for a Left Wing group looking to unseat the incumbent. That is the extent of her life achievements. Beyond that she has nothing to separate her from the legions of dolts with college degrees that clearly did them no good.

Comment

• Here's a story you'll like, if you haven't already heard about it. It pits the Marxist Left against the Gentry Prog Left.

Basically back in the 30's a Russian immigrant who was also a communist painted a series of murals in a San Fran high school which depicted George Washington as a slaveholder and killer of Indians. The San Fran school board voted unanimously to destroy or cover up the murals, not because they are anti-American, but because the students are triggered by seeing minorities in a position of weakness.

The San Francisco Board of Education voted unanimously this week to cover up a mural at a local high school that depicts black slaves and dead Native Americans in colonial-era scenery.

Comment

• Put aside your thoughts on global warming and recognize how rare this is. Anchorage, Alaska is expected to have the highest recorded temperature EVER tomorrow. And then also beat the record for another four straight days.

Comment

• Trump may try to ram through the Census question by executive order. I don't know how this is different than what they've already done, and it sounds like lawyers within the admin and the DOJ are pretty skeptical, but he's got other conservative lawyers whispering in his ear

Comment

• Happy Independence Day, everybody.

Even the losers and haters!

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ACRIdCz.jpg

Comment

• I'm trying to figure out which part of that flag indicates slavery. The 13 red and white stripes indicating the original 13 slave-owning colonies, or the 13 stars indicating the same? If its both, do we design a new flag? Maybe we should consult Colin Kaepernick here, so we can be sure we get things right ....
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Happy Independence Day, everybody.

Even the losers and haters!
                            I can't wait to see the glorious tanks on the Mall comrade! It will be spectacular!

Comment

• Comment

• Blame it on the teleprompter!

Comment

Working...
                                X