No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think people are happy that Scalia is off the court, not that he's dead. Given his stature as a SCOTUS justice, death is one of only two ways for that two happen. So be it.

Comment

• On the day Dick Cheney dies I might be arrested and charged.

Comment

• What children...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yeah, gross.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• As much as I dislike Hillary I would never celebrate her death. To others she is a mom, a sister, wife, friend... What horrible people have we devolved into...

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

And if the three of you make any claims to knowing what a Michigan man means, I'm going to call bullshit. Cause you don't know..

Last edited by entropy; February 14, 2016, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Well, It's abundantly clear who was successful in sawing-off a piece on Valentine's Day and who wasn't.
                "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
                  Well, It's abundantly clear who was successful in sawing-off a piece on Valentine's Day and who wasn't.
                  Congrats. Reassignment surgery is not for the faint of heart. You've got - or at least had - the stones for it.

Comment

• Entropy I think human decency in the way that you seem to be arguing for is best applied to decent human beings. Scalia was a corrupt-to-the-core person. All of us should regret how he behaved and lowered standards. Democracy is not a result - it is a process. I can respect anyone who has a genuine belief in a specific outcome, but anyone who debases the process deserves none.

Comment

• Lol. What a load of shit.

Comment

• I don't know that there's a way to refute me without being bound by ideology. You cannot be for democracy only some of the time.

Comment

• Lol. I knew you weren't serious. No way you have any interest in actually making that total crock of shit argument.

Comment

• I wonder if you're "for democracy" if you vote to overturn ballot initiatives? Lol.

Comment

• Scalia was corrupt to the core? Yow ....

I certainly have my disagreements with several rulings that have come from the USSC, but I don't consider justices I disagree with to be corrupt to the core.

Mistaken, or misguided maybe. But, if any of them are/were corrupt to the core, then maybe the process of selecting SC justices needs to be reviewed and replaced. I'd like corrupt individuals to be weeded out.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• In other words, people who disagree with me are evil. Welcome to America. Land of fragile egos.

Comment

Working...
                                X