Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. Please continue.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The more Trump indirectly calls McGahn a liar (who lied under oath), the more motivation McGahn is going to have to speak out, if just to salvage his reputation.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• In the sense that if you don't believe McGahn already, you aren't going to believe him after he testifies either?

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

In the sense that if you don't believe McGahn already, you aren't going to believe him after he testifies either?
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• (I stole this. Not my own work)

Trump says Robert E. Lee was a great general

I thought he didn't like people who got captured?

Comment

• ended, yes, other than a simple "I would have left the little shit there to rot" would have been more direct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    (I stole this. Not my own work)

Trump says Robert E. Lee was a great general

I thought he didn't like people who got captured?
                    allow me to apply the filter for you?

When Trump said he doesn't like people who got captured, what he was really saying was Fuck John McCain.

Trump didn't start that war with McCain, he was hitting back. shouldn't have done it that way, but with someone that hits back, you get the good and the bad.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

allow me to apply the filter for you?

When Trump said he doesn't like people who got captured, what he was really saying was Fuck John McCain.

Trump didn't start that war with McCain, he was hitting back. shouldn't have done it that way, but with someone that hits back, you get the good and the bad.
                        It was really more of a joke about and a shot at Robert E Lee, but okay

Comment

• even though otto was somewhat of a puss once you have boots on the ground and are there to get him out of there trump did what he had to do in oking a bill he was never gonna pay--when your dealing with fokheads you have to act like a fok head sometimes. disagree with alabullyalum that Us had any obligation to honor paying that bill--you don't drop a condition like that while your waiting on the tarmac to fly a hostage home.

AA and DSL?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

To be clear, it's long been acceptable and encouraged to lambaste Alabam"Alum" with any derogatory name. Imagination and literacy are your only bounds.

On the NK much ado about totally nothing nonsense, if the point against is that negotiating with terrorists -- not so quick aside -- we negotiate with NK on a host of things; this is probably better said as negotiating ransoms -- but, anyway -- if the point against negotiating a ransom is that it will encourage future ransoms then it seems directly undercut by our refusal to pay with a big fuck you. Now, that may be dishonest and breaking our word all sorts of things. But it sure as fuck isn't ENCOURAGING hostage taking.
                            On your first point, well, yes, of course .......

On your second, lucid.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

ended, yes, other than a simple "I would have left the little shit there to rot" would have been more direct.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Less War of Southern Stupidity...more DSL and AA bashing...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X