No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second powerful Republican Senator (First Grassley & now Cornyn) calls out Stephen Miller and criticizes Trump's DHS moves. And I think Cornyn in particular wouldn't speak out unless he checked with McConnell first.

Comment

• seems to be plenty of documentation that Hillary and biden were in collusion with ukranian intelligence

per John Solomon

by WorldTribune Staff, April 8, 2019 Ukrainian officials say their efforts to deliver evidence of Democratic Party interference in the 2016 presidential election have been brushed off by the U.S. D…

if Hillary would have won we'd still be dealing with brannenb clapper lynch comey McCabe etc etc

Comment

• When Stephen Miller wanted Trump to start screaming at Nielsen, he would leak border numbers to the Washington Examiner (a highly pro-Trump rag), they'd print a story with an alarming headline, and then Miller would print out the story and slap it on Trump's desk. He'd become furious over the 'bad press', call up Nielsen, and rant.

The purge leaves the already understaffed agency reeling, and potentially unable to handle a natural or man-made disaster.

Comment

• someone is having their Stephen Miller period today

Comment

• Hey look, there's at least one category of immigrant Trump is working to INCREASE: H-2B visa holders! He's doubing the total amount in the US! Most since 2007!

What's an H-2B visa you ask? Why, it's a temporary non-agricultural work visa that allows companies to import seasonal help mowing grass or changing sheets. Ideal if you're, y'know, looking to staff a HOTEL or a GOLF COURSE.

Comment

• Barr says redacted Mueller Report will be made public within a week. Also says the redactions will be color coded to indicate the reason for the redaction, and Mueller is directly helping them with this.

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!!

shit...wrong thread...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Barr says redacted Mueller Report will be made public within a week. Also says the redactions will be color coded to indicate the reason for the redaction, and Mueller is directly helping them with this.
                  see, you leftists can stop pussy cramping about a whitewash.

Comment

• I'm not a big fan of hers, but holy shit she embarrassed Ed Buck's good friend, Ted Lieu

Last edited by Kapture1; April 9, 2019, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                      I'm not a bit fan of hers, but holy shit she embarrassed Ed Buck's good friend, Ted Lieu
                      LOL...she's a hack joke. Oooh, she works for Prager University, impressive.

She'll be going the way of Milo into complete penniless obscurity soon, don't worry.

Comment

• Ccccc.JPG
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I don't know her, but she was ambushed and her words parsed. She defended herself well and Nadler with the goof on mistakenly thinking she called Lieu stupid, lol.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

LOL...she's a hack joke. Oooh, she works for Prager University, impressive.

She'll be going the way of Milo into complete penniless obscurity soon, don't worry.
                            I'm not worried, i said i am not a big fan. speaking of ending up penniless, Ted Lieu doubled down and tweeted the quote out of context to Praeger U trying to get get fired tonight.

not a big fan, but Ted Lieu is a fucking pile of shit.

Comment

• The last of the Doolittle Raiders has passed away.

The famed raid, also known as the Tokyo raid, was a surprise US attack on Tokyo after Pearl Harbor.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• An old male being stunningly dishonest to a young African-American woman? Surely the outrage media is at full throttle? Oh, wait...she's not a Democrat. Gotta put those uppity Toms in their place. Time for a good ol' fashioned smear.

That was a total pile of shit move by Lieu. Strangelove approves.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X