Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

He does nothing correctly except berate waitstaff and defend the indefensible, starting with Scotland's fetid "culture."

Attached Files
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And that waitress deserved it. She was horrible.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA is the bastard child of Karl Marx and Babs Streisand...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Wait, we have to change our ways from an English Jurisprudential Culture?

As I've said, the #Progs love themselves some Outback...No Rules! Just Right!
          To be fair, I don't think that Biden is a true believer, but it's important to point out this stuff nonetheless.

Comment

• Glasgow is a very American city, it has the biggest Five Guys I've ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Glasgow is a very American city, it has the biggest Five Guys I've ever seen.
              What were their names...and how was the rubdown?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Aberdeen is the jewel of Scotland.

Glasgow gets a bad rap. So many people want it to be Edinburgh. It's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

What were their names...?
                  1. Fat Bastard
                  2. ?
                  3. ?
                  4. ?
                  5. ?

Comment

• That's not good enough. Revise and resubmit.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I thought Glasgow was very cool, we weren't in Scotland long enough to get to Edinburgh. We were hoping to get there last year but my daughter failed by two places in two separate competitions to get to the World Championships.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

It won't go nova. In it's late stages, it will swell to red giant status and devour Venus and Mercury while baking Earth into a giant desert. Then it will shed much of its mass and become a white dwarf, dying a slow, unglorious death until it becomes essentially a gigantic dark lump of coal. Meanwhile, dark energy will continue to push galaxies apart from one another until all of the sky is dark for every planet across the universe as stars run out of fuel. At some point, the universe will die in darkness and ice ala the Michigan football program.
                        My God! Time to get serious about windmills and solar panels!!

Comment

• ATLANTA, GA—CNN has given a special award to the clock hanging in one of its studios, naming it the news station’s most accurate reporter. The clock, which has been stuck showing the time to be 1:11 for the past three years, was found to surpass every other CNN reporter in how often it got the news exactly right.“The wall clock is an inspirat …

Comment

• A federal prosecutor admitted in court today that the Mueller grand jury's work "continues robustly"

Comment

• Kevin McCarthy has privately told Trump that the new push to scrap the ACA "makes no sense"

The big picture:
                              • A senior House Republican aide texted: "Members feel like [the Mueller report announcement] was great and Trump stepped all over that message with the Obamacare lawsuit announcement."

Comment

• hvyznfyjdpo21.png?width=591&auto=webp&s=93d757072bf293f72daa82c2307fee29bdb6972a.png

Comment

Working...
                                X