No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump would have had $25 B for the Wall last year if he would've just agreed to a pathway to citizenship for Dreamers. Stephen Miller/Steve Bannon told him he should refuse. So here we are.

Comment

• Lot of Mueller-connected stuff today

Manafort's inept lawyers failed to properly redact their latest filing and accidentally exposed what he's being accused of lying about.

Defense attorneys for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort inadvertently revealed he stands accused of sharing polling data with a suspected Russian agent.

BTW, if I could go back a bit. The Supreme Court of the US just effectively ordered a foreign company to comply with a Mueller subpoena. Yet those morons like Stone and Corsi and Carter Page all think they're going to win a case challenging Mueller's authority?

Comment

• e.e. crashcourse

Comment

• KellyAnne has had enough of CNN Fake News Motherfucker Acosta lol Ha Ha owned!

Comment

• That's better than being a dumbass most of the time.

The BBC examines the US-Mexico "border crisis".

Critics have called Donald Trump's policies "appalling" - but what do the numbers tell us?
            Last edited by Ghengis Jon; January 8, 2019, 05:20 PM.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• US Chamber of Commerce calls for an end to the shutdown right before Trump's big speech.

Comment

• This is the man speaking to the nation tonight. (From the Chicage Trib, late December)

In May 2017, Donald Trump met in the Oval Office with the Russian ambassador and the Russian foreign minister and did something appalling: He tossed out highly classified details about an Islamic State plotBob Corkershowing their facesCongress
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Despite there being an unprecedented, critical, and dire national security emergency on the border, both Trump and Kirstjen Nielsen are planning to be in Davos in a couple weeks to hobnob with the world's global elites.

Huh. Didn't realize the Wall would go up that fast!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    KellyAnne has had enough of CNN Fake News Motherfucker Acosta lol Ha Ha owned!

Profanity? Gasp! It's Rashida Tlaib's fault I guess.

Comment

• I don't know how in your mind you can equate motherfucker with smartass

Comment

• Comment

• They look like a Ghoul and his Evil Wife from a horror movie, jesus

Comment

• Trump already has Space Force to deal with illegal aliens. What good will a wall do?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              They look like a Ghoul and his Evil Wife from a horror movie, jesus
                              There was nothing remotely newsworthy in anything Trump, Schumer, or Pelosi had to say

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

There was nothing remotely newsworthy in anything Trump, Schumer, or Pelosi had to say
                                Yep same old shit.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X