Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa's Governor wants anyone but Cruz

Iowa’s Republican Gov. Terry Branstad called for Ted Cruz’s defeat Tuesday, in a dramatic and highly public repudiation of the Texas senator just two weeks out from the Iowa caucuses.

Comment

• Okay slackers, the market is down 540 points - back to work!
      Last edited by Ghengis Jon; January 20, 2016, 12:28 PM.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• OMG Oil must have dropped to less than $30.00 a barrel! Why oh why can't we be gouged by the oil industry like we were in the salad days!

Comment

• I'm starting to wonder why gas is as much as $1.79/gallon. Should be cheaper at $30/barrel.

Comment

• I been thinking that too. There can't be a 100% correlation because there are some fixed costs but obv somebody's raking it in right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I'm starting to wonder why gas is as much as $1.79/gallon. Should be cheaper at $30/barrel.
              Gasoline adds at least one additional layer of trading tomfoolerly to the consumer cost over its component prices, and it has already tanked considerably. Its cheaper here now than where it bottomed-out after the market crash in 2007.

'Bout time for fools to begin hopping back into massive SUVs and re-start the self-fulfilling prophecy again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                'Bout time for fools to begin hopping back into massive SUVs and re-start the self-fulfilling prophecy again.
                Exactly! A friend of mine had an Expedition and was thinking about getting an Excursion. I asked him "why don't you just buy a greyhound bus? ".
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• This one defies belief. Gotta be a hoax, I hope.

Montenegro approved a project to transform a World War II concentration camp on the tiny ilsand of Mamula into a luxury beach resort.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• And just like that, I saw gas for $1.57 by my house coming home from work today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                      This one defies belief. Gotta be a hoax, I hope.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/20/travel...gro/index.html
                      All rooms overlook the reflection Pool of Shame!

Comment

And just like that, I saw gas for $1.57 by my house coming home from work today.
                        Its 1.48 in Lansing.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If I passed gas for only $1.48, I sure would feel relieved!

Comment

And just like that, I saw gas for $1.57 by my house coming home from work today.
                            $1.49 all over the place here.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

If I passed gas for only $1.48, I sure would feel relieved!
                              I pass gas all the time for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                                Exactly! A friend of mine had an Expedition and was thinking about getting an Excursion. I asked him "why don't you just buy a greyhound bus? ".
                                These are the same people that bitch up a storm when it costs a hundred bucks to fill up their mini-APC in the summer.

Act like a sentient being, capable of learning from past experience, and restrain yourself from climbing back on the hamster wheel. You can still blow the money elsewhere if its presence in your bank account is so offensive.

Comment

Working...
                                X