X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One year ago today lmao

Comment

• Occasional Cortex

0oguhhgf44221.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s=aea39e1701f2d8ae1ef898a39f5b35b39d0d8f82.jpg

Comment

• One year ago today lmao

Comment

• NEW in the North Carolina Election Fraud case:

One of Dowless' harvesters admits she was paid to go around and collect absentee ballots from people and then deliver them to campaign operative McCrae Dowless. She has no idea what happened to the ballots after that but swears she personally never destroyed any or looked at who they voted for.

Comment

• In the spirit of Kapture's endless AOC memes, there's this counterpoint thread from a conservative who says all the attention conservatives are paying to her is actually elevating someone who would otherwise be a fairly obscure House freshman into a national figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              NEW in the North Carolina Election Fraud case:

One of Dowless' harvesters admits she was paid to go around and collect absentee ballots from people and then deliver them to campaign operative McCrae Dowless. She has no idea what happened to the ballots after that but swears she personally never destroyed any or looked at who they voted for.

https://twitter.com/BowTiePolitics/s...31637062184960
              i am all for making ballot harvesting federally illegal. agreed?

Comment

In the spirit of Kapture's endless AOC memes, there's this counterpoint thread from a conservative who says all the attention conservatives are paying to her is actually elevating someone who would otherwise be a fairly obscure House freshman into a national figure.

the dems put her out there as the rising star, the new fresh face of the democrat party, the hip, young thought leader (lmfao) of the left.

go ahead, nominate her for presidential candidacy, the debates would be epic lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

i am all for making ballot harvesting federally illegal. agreed?
                  Sounds reasonable. Sending people around to encourage they send in their ballots? ok. Collecting them and promising that you'll see that they get to the proper authorities? Nope. A number of people have testified that their envelopes weren't even sealed when the harvesters picked them up.

And I'll reiterate in this particular case that it looks like the same tactics used in the general election were used when the Republican incumbent got beat in the primary.

Comment

• I think the points made about conservatives giving AOC as much screentime now as liberals, though, is well taken. And it is similar to the criticism people have thrown at the media during the 2016 campaign for giving Trump endless exposure, because they kept thinking he'd self-destruct, to the detriment of all other Republican candidates.

Comment

Sounds reasonable. Sending people around to encourage they send in their ballots? ok. Collecting them and promising that you'll see that they get to the proper authorities? Nope. A number of people have testified that their envelopes weren't even sealed when the harvesters picked them up.

And I'll reiterate in this particular case that it looks like the same tactics used in the general election were used when the Republican incumbent got beat in the primary.
                      i read that 40% of the votes in Orange Co. were gathered, delivered using this method and counted after election day. the potential for fraud is way to high.

Comment

I think the points made about conservatives giving AOC as much screentime now as liberals, though, is well taken. And it is similar to the criticism people have thrown at the media during the 2016 campaign for giving Trump endless exposure, because they kept thinking he'd self-destruct, to the detriment of all other Republican candidates.
                        ill take my chances

Comment

• It's a states rights issue and the Constitution as written would likely prevent a federal law, but yeah, I'd prefer no harvesting. In California it was recently legalized; in North Carolina it's illegal, even if no ballots were tampered with.

Comment

• Heh. Trump signed his name on the wrong line of the new trade agreement. Watch (bottom video not the top one) the reactions from everyone else as they one-by-one realize he messed up.

Comment

Working...
                            X