X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's America's shitstain ya know...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jon, Wiz is trying to steal your material. Please rant accordingly.

Comment

• If we found out after the election that Hillary Clinton, Bill, and Chelsea were actively trying to convince the Chinese government to donate a few billion to the Clinton Foundation, while in the middle of her running for President, and then they later lied and lied and lied about having done so, I doubt crash, Kapture, and the Trump gobbler crew would shrug it off as "no big deal" because it fell through.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          Jon, Wiz is trying to steal your material. Please rant accordingly.
          I saw no trademark on that
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump says Cohen is a weak liar. Everything he's admitted to is a lie.

Then adds that even if it's true -- it's totally a lie! -- but even if it were true, there's nothing wrong with entering business deals with hostile foreign governments because as a candidate "I was allowed to do whatever I wanted".

This whole story kinda adds to the theory that Trump never really expected to win and mainly saw the campaign as a way to promote his business empire.

Comment

• That's because you're a ref. You probably have stick-on googly eyes where real ones should be. A standard example:

Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
              is threatening to shut down the government unless Congress agrees with his plan to transform the US into East Gerrmany. Congress needs to tell Chump to go fuck himself until the President of Mexico hands Congress a check.....just like his iron clad campaign promise.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/28/polit...own/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                If we found out after the election that Hillary Clinton, Bill, and Chelsea were actively trying to convince the Chinese government to donate a few billion to the Clinton Foundation, while in the middle of her running for President, and then they later lied and lied and lied about having done so, I doubt crash, Kapture, and the Trump gobbler crew would shrug it off as "no big deal" because it fell through.
                "ACTIVELY TRYING TO"

dude, this was a planned project for years. on top of which, how about the fact that she was selling favors and influence, even during her run for president and you didn't give two shits?

wEDITclinton112618.jpg

Comment

• Trump is swimming in flop sweat

Comment

• Well, this certainly explains a lot...

How Donald Trump appeals to men secretly insecure about their manhood

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I see it's looney hour here again...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Fake news journalism reaches a new nadir.

Comment

• Monkey Cage is a blog. Written by academics. Is that appropriate in a newspaper? Good question.

Comment

• meh, even their women know what's up

T627gdI.jpg

Comment

• North Korea, for which he joins a very short list of presidents who have done the same: only single one of them back to WWII. Of course Trump is the only one in the group who actually thought it was good policy to meet the North Korean leader for talks, so that still makes him a special boy.

Wait Wait - I though it was OH NO !!! dtrump will have his finger on the Nuke Button !! we're doomed we're fucked!! CGVT shit his pants - said that here. Then - Dtrump got played - now hes 'special' because your little feeling are hurt - nothing terrible happen. Sucks to be you

Comment

• 44684517_337495240147980_1646296256303071232_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=e4c5e234d86c78b79233e76fb31651c0&oe=5C715406.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X