No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is possibly the greatest non-sports video of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      This is possibly the greatest non-sports video of all time.

Uh yeah that's truly great. Bet it even triggered some libs. Pizzagate, bro. Soros. Amirite?

Comment

• Here's the actual greatest non-sports video ever

Comment

• White trash group the "Proud Boys" now also recognized by the FBI as "an extremist group with ties to white nationalism".

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Oh President Deals said it's sometimes ok? Not always a locker up situation?
            fine, as soon as Ivanka sends and receives classified information via an unsecured email, THEN DELETES 30,000 of those emails after a congressional subpoena is issued for them, then it can be a locker up situation. deal?

Comment

• 46427443_1054890381361458_8978496263179730944_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=ea00f02a63f21441737b875316427755&oe=5C649FAA.jpg

Comment

• Orange Man Bad Racist Orange Man Bad Hitler Orange Man Bad Homophobic Orange Man Bad KKK Orange Man Bad White Supremacist Orange Man Bad

Comment

• Golf clap for Trump who knows how to pander to an audience. Take THAT, u hatters!!!

Comment

• The untold truth of They Live

Comment

• Hey wings, still not over the midterms yet? Kinda in a funk? Got something to think about that'll cheer you right up.

Remember when Donald Trump told everyone to vote for a pedophile? "Hey ok, I know he's a pedophile but he also says nice things about me"

Kapture predicted the pedo would win by double digits thanks to that endorsement.

Lulz. Good times
                      Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; November 19, 2018, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Polling was pretty good this year, better than normal.

Before the 2018 election, I said the best way to push back against those who call polls "fake news" was for the polls to predict the election results.

Comment

• Arkansas recently became the first state to impose work requirements in order to receive Medicaid. You have to report your employment status monthly in order to keep receiving coverage. Ok. But then the details seem designed to kick as many people off the program as possible.

* Arkansas didn't want to spend any additional money on managing the new reporting system so they made it exclusively online. You cannot report your employment status by phone, by mail, or in-person. Only online.

* Arkansas has the lowest level of internet access of ANY STATE in the country

The primary purpose of the Digest of Education Statistics is to provide a compilation of statistical information covering the broad field of American education from prekindergarten through graduate school. The Digest includes a selection of data from many sources, both government and private, and draws especially on the results of surveys and activities carried out by the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).

* The website you're required to use to report your employment shuts down for 10 hours every single day for 'maintenance'.

* In just a few months, Arkansas has kicked more than 10,000 people off Medicaid and the list is rapidly growing.

Comment

• Talent-

For some comparison. Wisconsin is the only one that's unreasonably skewed IMO.

DsaZO1-XgAEIu2S.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• DSL:

So, the one thing I would not is that no one is trying to win overall popular vote for the state house or state senate. I don't think that aggregating votes in that way is particularly useful unless (1) it shows a huge discrepancy; and (2) is consistent with other statewide races. I've actually pondered on whether gerrymandering increases or decreases overall vote margin (or has no effect). I need to look at some results.

So, M and Pennsylvania definitely voted D and were slightly skewed. I'm really not convinced that NC is a +3 D state in any election.

In any event, I agree with you about Wisconsin as being a good example of advanced district-drawing. We probably part ways on the remedy.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fairly true that my shit-on-rural-voters plan is quite possibly likely to be counterproductive. I think if the message lands in those safe-for-experimentation districts though, you then move out to the suburbs and start telling those people on whose side they should be on. We have some serious dead-enders in this country. Those people need to be isolated.

Comment

Working...
                                X