Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• were all 4 home teams underdogs?

Comment

• The Redskins were small favorites. The other 3 were underdogs ranging from 2 to 4'.

The home team covered 2 of the 4 (if you got the Bungholes at 2'....if you got them at 2, well, pity for you....)

Unders were the money play this weekend going 3-1 and 2 of the 3 were glaringly obvious plays (and I liked the Chiefs under, too)
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Bengals show their oLIEo roots
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Went to the store last night, lady beside the counter asked me if I got my power Ball? No... and not blowing any $$ on that.

On average, lottery ticket buyers lose 47 cents on the dollar for every ticket bought. Per capita lottery ticket sales are also the highest in poor counties, as those with next to no money are often the first to dream of escaping poverty by winning the lottery.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            Went to the store last night, lady beside the counter asked me if I got my power Ball? No... and not blowing any $$ on that.

On average, lottery ticket buyers lose 47 cents on the dollar for every ticket bought. Per capita lottery ticket sales are also the highest in poor counties, as those with next to no money are often the first to dream of escaping poverty by winning the lottery.
            On average I lose $1 for every $1 spent.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Lol I don't get it? Unless you have the money to throw away. I have 2 old friends who have been playing the lottery daily for 20 years, they stopped asking for $ loans from me a long time ago.

Comment

• Actually, given the odds and the payout, it's a mathematically sound investment if, say, no more than 600M tickets are sold. That's assuming something like a 700-750M lump sum payout.

I'm always intrigued when the payout exceeds the odds. If I could guarantee only 1 winner, then I'd hit OP up for a $300M loan, buy all combos, and cash big time!
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Struck by lightning and bit by shark - at the same Time! John Oliver used that analogy the other night referring to the big winner.

Comment

• Well it's gonna happen to somebody. I've never bought a lottery ticket, but I've now got Cdn pals asking me to buy for them.

Comment

• Over the last few drawings, I have purchased $100 each time, countless cliches, "you can't win if you don't have a ticket".

Hack I am CDN, your Pal and I have never asked you to buy tickets for me?
                      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• It's a stupidity tax.

Comment

• Eh... I throw a couple of bucks away on a ticket every now and then when I happen to be in a state that sells tickets. What the hell, two bucks is half a beer...

I can't buy a ticket in Alabama. Apparently God hates the lottery.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 44 states in the Union now participate in PowerBall.

I never play but when I see the jackpot at 300M+, well that's Nick Saban, Urban Meyer kinda money!
                            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
                              Over the last few drawings, I have purchased $100 each time, countless cliches, "you can't win if you don't have a ticket".

Hack I am CDN, your Pal and I have never asked you to buy tickets for me?
                              I'm in denial about you being CDN. Having trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Actually, given the odds and the payout, it's a mathematically sound investment if, say, no more than 600M tickets are sold. That's assuming something like a 700-750M lump sum payout.

I'm always intrigued when the payout exceeds the odds. If I could guarantee only 1 winner, then I'd hit OP up for a $300M loan, buy all combos, and cash big time!
                                Gotta double that unless you have $300M of your own laying around. Maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X