No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a little too "centrist" for my tastes...Macron plans to honor Marshal Petain at Armistice Day ceremonies

Petain was a hero of WWI. He also was the President of Vichy France during WWII and at best looked the other way as his fellow collaborators rounded up Jews to send them off to Germany. De Gaulle only spared his life because he thought him senile and respected his military service. Many of the other top leaders of Vichy were executed

Comment

• It seems plausible given he was a hero of WWI and it's a day that celebrates and honors WWI.

That said, F France.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm not sure, maybe Bishop pulls out that race with less commercial time by Slotkin, it was really close and only pulled out in EL. Stevens would have gotten by on less air time.

Comment

• CdG wasn't much better. Militarily, he was as useful as an ashtray on a Harley.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ...or a Bama fan with teeth...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is a pretty decent summary. Worth the read.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                It seems plausible given he was a hero of WWI and it's a day that celebrates and honors WWI.

That said, F France.
                Hermann Goring was a hero of WWI too. Don't see Germany paying him tributes any time soon.

Petain was found guilty of treason by a jury; spared due to De Gaulle's intervention.

That said, suck it you royal-watching, Benny Hill-obsessed, beanz with breakfast, manical Anglophiliac

Comment

• Well the Krauts lost WWI. The Frogs were smart enough to get the US to bail their asses out, so they "won."

In any event, Benny Hill > Dorf on Golf.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• so who beat HRC in 2020 as we all know she's going to go again

she has the organization just waiting in the wings to crankup full speed and steamroll any prog that gets in her way

does pochantas have a chance? does kamela get the support

its one of those 3

men have no chance form the dem nomination

Comment

• shaddup
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump calls out a handful of Republicans who lost by name (Mia Love, Curbelo, Comstock, etc.) and trashes them. Says they lost because they didn't embrace Trump enough.

Comment

• Probably true.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• wiz wins the STFU vote

Comment

• Definitely true.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hillary Clinton will stay retired much to the chagrin of your boy Jacob Wohl

Comment

Working...
                                X