• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack:

speaking about the lack of transparency about corporate welfare in Michigan

Comment

• That's terrible.

Comment

• It is. We have to get Talent's view because he said he does a similar thing in Ohio.

This is the only Acton publication I'd recommend, but Sirico really likes folks who have been on the ground. and he will change his opinion. He starts out by saying "I was wrong....." and most folks like that.

Gmail is email that’s intuitive, efficient, and useful. 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access.

Comment

• Here we go, the makings of Big Brother Part II

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Now, mind you, this is a gross oversimplification...

Comment

• I like how it appears the Iraqi guy is shooting himself in the head because that's pretty much what would happen.

Overall very funny and accurate.

Comment

• But clearly out of date becuase Erdogan and Putin have not yet grown third arms to point at each other.

Iraq is perfect there, isn't it?

Comment

• To be perfect he'd need to be tearing off his uniform with his left hand.

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• and Putin has tits

Comment

• Accurate.

Comment

• An improvement.

Comment

• If I had drawn it, it'd say "abandon your rights". We could use a bit more of the stiff upper lip.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Geezer, thanks for the IRS link. Sounds like some forms are digital and some aren't yet. I'm thinking of doing something on this, but the IRS has been ignoring my emails and calls for a few months now. Which is illegal, but that's the media-govt relationship these days -- based more on leverage than principle. So I don't have it straight yet. Anyhow, the trend is interesting. Tax is changing. Looks like in some ways the IRS is leading, and in others not so much.

Comment

• Yup.

Comment

Working...
                                X