No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what exactly the "gun culture" is.

you are all control freaks, you want to control everything. take away the choice of education from parents, the choice of health care, the choice of what news people see on their feeds, the choice of movies and shows that people are allowed to watch, the choice of words people are allowed to use. and of course guns. it's the same from a to z, gun control is not about guns, it's all about control
    Pretty indisputable.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        Are those toy guitars?
        Definitely Guitar Hero. LMAO

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
        AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• Comment

• There you go, worrying about my masculinity again...
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Attached Files
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ah... that wasn't directed at you.

Comment

• Nice edit

I guess using my name and calling me cuck and soy boy wasn't directing it at me.
                  Last edited by CGVT; May 18, 2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• seriously, there are treatments you can get if you are that concerned about it.

Comment

• Ha! Nice try. You can't ever be honest about your stupid shit.

Maybe Mike Pence will pray for you and solve your "problem"

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Ha! Nice try. You can't ever be honest about your stupid shit.

Maybe Mike Pence will pray for you and solve your "problem"
                        it's far more funny this way.

I would say the same, but I don't think elecrtoshock fixes low T.

Comment

• There you go again...

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• A man who police say was yelling “anti-Trump sentiment” was arrested early Friday after exchanging gunfire with officers in the lobby of a hotel at a sprawling golf resort that the president owns near Miami.

Gunman arrested at Trump resort in Florida after opening fire, yelling 'anti-Trump sentiment'

the violent left

Comment

• Trump has pressured the Postmaster General multiple times to double Amazon's postage rates. She has tried to tell him repeatedly that she can't just tear up a contract, she has to get anything approved by a commission, and that the post office is making money from its deal with Amazon.

Comment

Working...
                                X