No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland might not be a good team to consider adding after all...it sounds like the school is a financial mess. They are dropping 8 varsity sports at the end of the of the year and more cuts may be coming if the athletic department can't erase it's losses. Making a potentially dreadful hire with Randy Edsall may make it that much tougher to reach revenue goals.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_5hQp8RvTg&feature=related"]Two 73 Year Old CFL Legends Start Duking It Out! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• That's awesome.

Comment

• Liney, I thought Ithaca's QB is an underclassman? Anyways, my brother was pretty pumped about winning his second strait title.

Comment

• "Maryland might not be a good team to consider adding after all.."

Who the fuck was ever considering adding Maryland, you dumb shit.

Comment

• Chuck - I thought he was a senior. I heard that he is committed to CMU, is that correct?
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Their QB last year went to CMU. I think Smith is his name and he is only a sophmore or junior...I know he's not a Senior, don't think anyone on that team is going to cmu. You may have misunderstood. When I talk to my bro again i'll let ya know.

Comment

• confirmed Liney, Travis Smith is only a sophmore...he's gonna be good though.

Comment

• yow ... if he's a sophomore, Ithaca isn't done winning state titles.

Comment

• Dave Brandon needs to jump all over this RIGHT NOW. Make it a double header with Michigan playing someone like OlieO, Notre Dame or Moo.

Comment

• The Winter Classic is played on New Years Day and college hockey is off for winter break, although, they do participate in holiday tournaments. Still, I would highly doubt UM would want to schedule a major sporting event on NYD with the possibility of Michigan playing football that day. Still, I'd love to see the game played at the Big House.

Comment

• No college games this year on NYD. If UM goes Sugar we play 1/3. If Capital One or Outback we play 1/2

Comment

• The hockey game is not this year. They're looking down the road a few years.

Comment

• The Wings hosting the Winter Classic has been on the table for years. It always comes down to venues- the NHL wants Michigan Stadium, Illitch wants (no surprise) Comerica. It almost goes without saying that Bettman and Illitch aren't exactly buddies.

Comment

• If Bettman wants the game at Michigan Stadium then I don't want it there.

Comment

Working...
                                X